Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Change account login and password
1067 6 2021-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
msr76
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2841473 ft
Germany

My account is linked to an email address that will soon no longer exist. I have to change that urgently, otherwise I won't have access to all of my data and flight records. Unfortunately I don't find the possibility to change the data anywhere.
@DJI: Who can help me at short notice, please?
2021-12-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, currently, the account email address change function only supports changing to an email address that has not previously been used to create a DJI account. Could you please confirm whether the email address you would like to change to has previously been used to create a DJI account? If not, you can click the following link and submit the email address change request by following the instructions. https://account.dji.com/login?lo ... /email/modification

Your request will be processed by the time specified in the applicable data protection laws. However, we reserve the right to extend the aforementioned period by the time specified in the data protection laws if the request is complex or the number of requests is high, or if we require additional information. Thank you for your patience.
2021-12-15
Use props
msr76
lvl.2
Germany

Hallo Natalia,
Die neue E-Mail-Adresse wurde im Zusammenhang mit DJI noch nie benutzt. Gestern habe ich noch den Support kontaktiert und einen Antrag gestellt. Ich hoffe, das es schnell geändert werden kann.
Vielen Dank
2021-12-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

msr76 Posted at 12-15 22:36
Hallo Natalia,
Die neue E-Mail-Adresse wurde im Zusammenhang mit DJI noch nie benutzt. Gestern habe ich noch den Support kontaktiert und einen Antrag gestellt. Ich hoffe, das es schnell geändert werden kann.
Vielen Dank

I've managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, as per check, our corresponding team is following up on it. Please wait for the email update. Thanks.
2021-12-15
Use props
msr76
lvl.2
Germany

Okay - Danke!
2021-12-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

You're welcome. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2021-12-15
Use props
msr76
lvl.2
Germany

Danke für die Unterstützung. Die Änderung der E-Mail-Adresse ist das einzige aber sehr wichtige Anliegen.
2021-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules