Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 3 Fly logs
427 10 2021-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sheatess
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi all. I'm new to the Mavic 3, had it 3 days now. Seems ok with firmware update. I'm using the standard controller with an iPhone 12 Pro. All ok so far. I want to download the flight logs. I've used the Files app on the phone and all I get is garbled code. I need to fly some more but the weather is rubbish here in the UK. I would appreciate any advice on downloading the flight logs in English. Sorry for such a basic question. Previous aircraft was Phantom 4 and Phantom 4 Pro. Never had an issue with them. Thanks.
2021-12-15
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The flight data is encoded, (just the same as it is for the Phantoms).
That's why it looked garbled.
2021-12-15
Use props
Sheatess
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Labroides Posted at 12-15 14:20
The flight data is encoded, (just the same as it is for the Phantoms).
That's why it looked garbled.

Thank you for the reply. I may be using the wrong terminology. On the P4 I could download/view a record of a flight that was overlaid to Google maps with all flight data on it. I want to keep a record of my flights with the M3 in a similar manner.
2021-12-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have a look at airdata you can sync your logs here and they can decode them for you,   you can store 100 logs for free.
2021-12-16
Use props
Sheatess
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 12-16 00:58
Have a look at airdata you can sync your logs here and they can decode them for you,   you can store 100 logs for free.

Thank you. I have used Airdata app previously so will have a play around with it and the Mavic 3
2021-12-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sheatess Posted at 12-16 01:01
Thank you. I have used Airdata app previously so will have a play around with it and the Mavic 3

They have partnered with DJI so if you upload to the DJI cloud and enable the option at Airdata they will auto sync your flights from DJI so you really don't have to do anything.
2021-12-16
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Sheatess Posted at 12-15 22:36
Thank you for the reply. I may be using the wrong terminology. On the P4 I could download/view a record of a flight that was overlaid to Google maps with all flight data on it. I want to keep a record of my flights with the M3 in a similar manner.

On the Phantom, you could upload your encoded .txt file to the Phantomhelp log viewer to see the flightpath on a Google Earth basemap.

It's exactly the same with your Mavic.
2021-12-16
Use props
Sheatess
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 12-16 01:20
They have partnered with DJI so if you upload to the DJI cloud and enable the option at Airdata they will auto sync your flights from DJI so you really don't have to do anything.

Thank you. I will need to investigate how to do this as its been a whilee.
2021-12-16
Use props
Sheatess
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Labroides Posted at 12-16 01:37
On the Phantom, you could upload your encoded .txt file to the Phantomhelp log viewer to see the flightpath on a Google Earth basemap.

It's exactly the same with your Mavic.

Thank you. Can you tell me where the Phantomhelp viewer is? Is it a DJI viewer?
2021-12-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sheatess Posted at 12-16 22:48
Thank you. I will need to investigate how to do this as its been a whilee.

Under My Account on airdata.com,  Select DJI Account and enter your logon details,  it can then sync to dji to get the logs.  

Heres a couple of links to get you started

https://app.airdata.com/sync-app-server

https://app.airdata.com/sync-app
2021-12-17
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Sheatess Posted at 12-16 22:50
Thank you. Can you tell me where the Phantomhelp viewer is? Is it a DJI viewer?

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2021-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules