Salmon burgers, something different from the usual footage from a...
537 5 2021-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pictures from Above
lvl.4
Flight distance : 493750 ft
Bulgaria

A little bit of different video, this time is cooking video with recipe inspired from BBQ Pit Boys. No aerial footage, made with Pocket 2 and Osmo Action.

2021-12-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2021-12-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Now I'm hungry!
2021-12-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nicely done.    Never thought about adding red onions.  Now you've made me super hungry.  
2021-12-16
Use props
Pictures from Above
lvl.4
Flight distance : 493750 ft
Bulgaria

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-16 04:13
Very nicely done.    Never thought about adding red onions.  Now you've made me super hungry.

Well this was pure improvisation because I was out of yellow onions and decided that I feel too lazy to go out to the market It turned out nice though.
Next time I hope to have real charcoal grill because the smoky flavour  will make the burgers even greater
Thanks everyone for the good words, I wasn't sure that cooking video especially indoor one will be very interesting.
2021-12-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pictures from Above Posted at 12-17 12:59
Well this was pure improvisation because I was out of yellow onions and decided that I feel too lazy to go out to the market  It turned out nice though.
Next time I hope to have real charcoal grill because the smoky flavour  will make the burgers even greater
Thanks everyone for the good words, I wasn't sure that cooking video especially indoor one will be very interesting.

I thoroughly enjoyed the cooking video so keep them coming.  
2021-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules