RECOVER ALL LOGS FROM DJI MAVIC MINI 1, IT`S POSSIBLE?
1807 4 2021-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
almonte85
New

Spain

Hi guys, I have a Mavic mini (first model) one year ago, and I deleted the flight files by mistake long time ago, and now I want those files. It`s possible to recover those files through some program or a dji fly function? thanks for your answers
2021-12-16
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Unless you backed them up to computer or synced them with dji etc. then they are likely gone, sorry.
BUT
What did you do to delete them?
If you deleted only the .txt flight logs then you may have left the DAT logs on the phone. They are perhaps not as much use as the .txt flight logs but depending on why you want the logs they may be of 'some' use.
Also, check the mSD card from the drone. When the card is attached to a computer there should be a folder called MISC, open that folder then open the folder LOG, then open the folder flylog, in there there should be a file named "fc.log.log ", that is not a typo, it is likely to be around 512Mb in size.

If you find it, make a copy of it on your computer then change the name of the copy to fc.log.DAT
The likes of CsvView and DatCon running on a Windows computer may be able to read the DAT, it can take a LOOONNNGG time to 'open' the DAT with CsvView (if it succeeds) but DatCon was quite quick on the one I just tried.
2021-12-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there almonte85. Thank you for reaching out and for these information that you have given. May we please know if you have sync the said flight logs before deleting them? Just a reminder to kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.
2021-12-18
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

It really depends on how long ago and how much has been written to the device since then.

2021-12-18
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Unfortunately most recovery stuff is aimed at photo and video recovery.
I accidentally deleted maybe 200 flight logs from a phone quite some time ago, I tried a few pieces of recovery software, possibly both on phone stuff and on computer stuff run via USB, from memory none worked successfully.  There may have been other software but which needed the phone to be rooted but I wasn't prepared to run the risk of trying rooting.
I did get some 'back' from backups or csv's that been produced from them but I was left with 79 lost flight logs that I know of. These were from a Phantom 3 so I was able to some extent use the DATs from the drone,, where they had been saved separately to sort of fill in gaps but ..........
2021-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules