Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Android app keeps crashing on Android 12
4597 11 2021-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
depicus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18281 ft
United Kingdom

The Ronin app on Android, both the playstore version and the dji site version crash on starting. Looks like this has been an issue for a while so when will this be fixed ?
2021-12-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ridiculously most of the current apps from DJI currently crash or dont install under Android 12.
2021-12-18
Use props
adomanim
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I'm having issues with a few apps since upgrading to Android 12. Outlook crashes anytime I try to open an email or calendar, Yahoo Fantasy Sports app won't launch. Is anyone else having these issues? For outlook I did the workaround to download from the Galaxy store and uncheck auto update.

Speed Test
2021-12-20
Use props
nabsky75
lvl.1

France

same problem, Google pixel 3a and Android 12. uninstall et reinstall, app crash on starting.
when are you going to fix it?
2021-12-29
Use props
fans54c91fd2
New

Brazil

I'm still having issues with Android 12 and it's already February 2022. It's time for dji to hire serious people for the Android developer team
2022-2-14
Use props
fans54ca908f
New

Canada

Just bought a new ronin rsc2 and I can't use it because the app keeps crashing on my android.  Anyone know when this will be resolved???  Also why do I even need the app, everything should be accessible on the ronin screen.  I currently own a $600 paperweight.
2022-2-15
Use props
djiuser_DCMFNfx051VJ
New

Germany

I'm having the same issue with my pixel 3 ronin App can't open I can't use my Ronin SC. Please help!
2022-2-27
Use props
djiuser_AmAVOJqBWRSM
New

United States

If you download the APK file from the website the application will work again. But needless to say this issue need to be addressed on the play store by the development team.
2022-3-5
Use props
FX6_CrewMember
lvl.4
Germany

djiuser_AmAVOJqBWRSM Posted at 3-5 20:59
If you download the APK file from the website the application will work again. But needless to say this issue need to be addressed on the play store by the development team.

No, this doesn't work either.
2022-4-17
Use props
mrt1976
New

United Kingdom

The instructions here seemed to have helped me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuIURPFQ8zc
2022-7-5
Use props
djiuser_bJmSg0nRIDYQ
New

South Africa

I have just bought the Ronin RS3 and I use a Note 20 ultra. Immediately when I downloaded the app from the dji website the app the app did not want to install, informing the is no package installer. I have managed to resolve it, I  downloaded the dji mimo app from galaxy store as play store has no dji apps anymore and ronin app is not on galaxy store. Once installed I reattempeded to install the ronin app I had downloaded earlier and for some reason it worked out
2022-8-15
Use props
Mike Bayer
New

Canada

Ronin app does not work on Android 14 beta.
2023-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules