466 4 2021-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pajomota
lvl.4
Flight distance : 710197 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Hi. After updating Flyzones database and calibrating the controller my Fpv drone was not going forward or backward in Sport mode. I had to switch modes to get it right. Anyone with a similar problem? Can we reset the radio controller?
Thanks.
2021-12-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we confirm that this issue happened after you brake the aircraft?
2021-12-17
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-17 23:48
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we confirm that this issue happened after you brake the aircraft?

Hi. I´m not sure it was after braking but I had issues braking it too...
2021-12-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Pajomota Posted at 12-18 05:54
Hi. I´m not sure it was after braking but I had issues braking it too...

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. There is one possible scenario that when you press the brake, all the stick input will be canceled but it will be resumed after you recenter the stick.
Would you please tell us your feedback after checking? We also want to know more details about the braking issue you mentioned.
2021-12-26
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Wanda Posted at 2021-12-26 19:11
Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. There is one possible scenario that when you press the brake, all the stick input will be canceled but it will be resumed after you recenter the stick.
Would you please tell us your feedback after checking? We also want to know more details about the braking issue you mentioned.

That was not what happened. It is not after the brake. It is during the brake button press, it would not respond. But that is solved, thaks.
2022-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules