Quick shots not working
817 8 2021-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdd1455dd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 715 ft
United States

When I try to use quick shots I get a message that there is no network connection. I can get to the internet no problem with any other app. Any help would be great.

Thanks
2021-12-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we double confirm that this issue happens every time when you use the "Quickshots" function? Will this issue happen when you use other functions?
2021-12-17
Use props
fansdd1455dd
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-17 22:48
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we double confirm that this issue happens every time when you use the "Quickshots" function? Will this issue happen when you use other functions?

I just installed IOS 15.2 and now the app won't work at all. I have deleted it and re downloaded it still won't work. i have only had the OM5 for two days now and can't use it.
2021-12-18
Use props
fansdd1455dd
lvl.1
United States

fansdd1455dd Posted at 12-18 14:06
I just installed IOS 15.2 and now the app won't work at all. I have deleted it and re downloaded it still won't work. i have only had the OM5 for two days now and can't use it.

Quick shots not working again. I keep getting the message no network connection.
2C1518DD-7987-46C4-8AC2-91BB84863BFA.png
2021-12-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansdd1455dd Posted at 12-19 05:06
Quick shots not working again. I keep getting the message no network connection.

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. Would you please perform the troubleshooting steps below?
1. Confirm that the internet connection of your mobile phone is working properly.
2. Check whether you have opened the internet authority for DJI Mimo App.
3. Please upgrade DJI Mimo App to the latest version. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
4. Enter DJI Mimo - Profile - Setting - Clean Cache,  tab "other cache" and try after cleaning.
5. Hard restart your phone.
2021-12-26
Use props
fansdd1455dd
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-26 20:36
Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. Would you please perform the troubleshooting steps below?
1. Confirm that the internet connection of your mobile phone is working properly.
2. Check whether you have opened the internet authority for DJI Mimo App.

I have completed all the steps you have suggested and it still won't work. I have great internet connection on my phone.
2021-12-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansdd1455dd Posted at 12-27 02:19
I have completed all the steps you have suggested and it still won't work. I have great internet connection on my phone.

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Would you please screenshot the DJI Mimo App version and send us the App logs? We will forward it to our designated teams for further confirmation. Much appreciate your support and understanding.
2021-12-28
Use props
fansdd1455dd
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-28 05:25
Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Would you please screenshot the DJI Mimo App version and send us the App logs? We will forward it to our designated teams for further confirmation. Much appreciate your support and understanding.

2021-12-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi, there. Thanks for your reply. We have contacted you through PM. Please check.
2021-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules