376 3 2021-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_YF8fW38lBk3b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12408 ft
United Kingdom

Hello there and season greetings!

Appologies, if this question has been asked before.  I tried searching but couldn't find anything substantial.

I'm a new to Dji and drone scene.  I've got a Dji Mini 2 and a Dji FPV which I've owned for about 4 months now.
Both drones have the DJI refresh.  2 years on the Mini 2 and 1 year on the FPV.  I've not needed to claim.

My question is when either policy expires - can I renew for another N years for £ XYZ ?

Thank you kindly.
Christian.
2021-12-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi there.
Question 11 on the FAQ

https://www.dji.com/nl/service/djicare-refresh/info#faq

2021-12-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Christian, if your DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) has not yet expired, and there is at least one product replacement left, then you can purchase DJI Care Refresh +, which extends your replacement service for one more year as well as prolonging the warranty period of your product.
Since DJI Care Refresh + provides a second year of after-sales services, DJI Care Refresh + cannot be purchased if you already purchased the 2-Year Plan of DJI Care Refresh.

DJI Care Refresh cannot be purchased repeatedly. Each DJI product can only be bound to DJI Care Refresh once. After using the service provided by DJI Care Refresh, if the product's serial number is changed, the provided product will automatically bind to the original product's DJI Care Refresh, and the original service and warranty period continues. Therefore, the original unit will no longer have a DJI Care Refresh Plan. Please do not re-purchase DJI Care Refresh for the replacement unit.

For more information about the DJI Care Refresh, please check this website: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#faq
Hope this helps. If there are any other concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2021-12-18
Use props
djiuser_YF8fW38lBk3b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12408 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there!

Thank you for your replies!

It is most helpful.  @dji Natalia.  Does DJI offer an after sales repair service (for additional costs) for customers that can no longer renew their DJI refresh insurance ?

This is in the event that my drones get damaged and I no longer have DJI Refresh available to me.

Thank you kindly.
Christian
2021-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules