Air 2S here I come
550 10 2021-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DaKidd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 860184 ft
United States

Well, I had to have it. Hope it works out, wife is driving me crazy, and PayPal credit the amount of it also. Yes, I have lost it. Lock me up, now she wants me to sell my MINI 2, I love that drone. I,m gonna miss her........
2021-12-18
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

My wife told me to keep the mini 2 after I got the Air 2s! I sold mini 1 to get mini 2, but mini 2 is great in many situations. Let her fly it and maybe she will be hooked!
2021-12-18
Use props
DaKidd
lvl.4
United States

Yeah, that would be nice if she had any interest at all. But she rather watch You Tube vids, instead. We are to different minded people it seems, as I have no interest in TV in general... Oh well, we are on a fixed income allso. So that has a lot to do with it. Boys will be boys thou....
2021-12-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DaKidd. Good day and thank you for choosing the DJI Air 2S. Again, thank you for your valued support and keep flying. .
2021-12-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congrats on getting the Air 2S.  
2021-12-18
Use props
DaKidd
lvl.4
United States

Its still in the mail, but I hope it as good as I think. Been looking in the forums and reading a lot, watching videos, ect.   I hope I do not runinto errors I have read about, but it looks like it will rock my world ....... Thanks for the support, my fingers are crossed.  Should arrive this Tuesday the mail service is saying.  More time to get prepaired.
2021-12-19
Use props
DaKidd
lvl.4
United States

Weell, it came, and updated to new versions on the AC and remote throu DJI Assistant 2 (Consummer version). Took it outside for a little test run, really windy and 7 big oak trees around my home. Did not go up to high in wind, everything worked for videos just fine, and then tried the photo or picture mode. The active track popups started, and as hard as I tried, keeped poping up when I dimissed them, and drone was froze in the air with no response to hand controller. Then the app started blinking. Had the pressence of mind to switch it back to video function, and then it responded to the RC. Landed it right away, and came back into the house, as it was cold here in Des Moines also, to my  relief that it did. Test one did not go as I had hoped, and deleted the app on my tablet. Went back to 1.4.8 version, but cold and windy today, so better not try it.
2021-12-21
Use props
Eoin 2021
lvl.2
Flight distance : 101870 ft
Ireland

Congrats on getting your Air2s brilliant drone.

I just updated mine too haven't had a chance properly to test all APP features myself...and hopefully you'll have better weather and a better experience with the previous version of Fly APP.
2021-12-22
Use props
DaKidd
lvl.4
United States

Been to windy and cold also here. Looks like thursday and friday will be a good day to fly. Fingers are crossed, as here we go again. Looks like a super upgraded drone from the Mini 2 . Has more features than I know what to do with. Thanks for the post, wish me luck.   lol   Need to go to the Park, as has a lot more room to test it out.
2021-12-22
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

DaKidd Posted at 12-22 17:26
Been to windy and cold also here. Looks like thursday and friday will be a good day to fly. Fingers are crossed, as here we go again. Looks like a super upgraded drone from the Mini 2 . Has more features than I know what to do with. Thanks for the post, wish me luck.   lol   Need to go to the Park, as has a lot more room to test it out.

You will be amazed at how much better it is over the Mini2. Faster, real tracking, more maneuverable, better camera action. Perfect mid-range drone.
2021-12-22
Use props
DaKidd
lvl.4
United States

It was a busy day, so did not have time to go to the park. Today was a perfect day for flying, so I had to take up for a flight at home. It flew spotless, what a great drone this is. Just flew around my home, avoiding the big tall oak tress, and at 4K picture qulity. Did not want to test Active track out with all the obsticals I have around here. Gonna try that out at the park. Lots of room there for error there, but it is behaving flawlessly now that I haved switched back to version 1.4.8 (1185)   Dont know if that made the difference, but I will take it !!!
2021-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules