iPhone 12 Mini
1921 2 2021-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cheddar-man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

Is the DJI GO app compatible with the iPhone 12 Mini?
Can't get it to connect to the RC, just get "How to connect" not the CAMERA box.

IMG_9396.PNG
2021-12-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there cheddar-man. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPhone 12 Mini ) that your are using on your DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and on the DJI Go application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI drone and DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone 12 Mini will be able to work on the DJI Go application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application and for the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application while using it. For reference, I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-3 ). Thank you.

2021-12-19
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

Thank you.
My main device is the Nvidia Shield but if you read some of my other posts I have a "Disconnected" problem with my Nvidia/Remote Controller so just thought I'd try a different device and the 12 is the only other device available.
2021-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules