341 4 2021-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_0iaggVY01Ezd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9835407 ft
  • >>>
United States

My done is kicking the RTH at 50% I thought this was supposed to do this at 20% Im flying in a baseball field so im not far from home. Is there a way to change this setting cause its definitely not low on battery
2021-12-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience.
When the DJI FPV drone is in M mode, the drone will not return to the Home Point if there is a low battery prompt. When the battery is severely low, the DJI Fly app will prompt that the battery level is extremely low, and the drone will be forced to land. You may cancel it by pressing the RTH button on the remote controller.

The aircraft will calculate the power required for the aircraft to return home based on its current position (own altitude/home distance/return altitude) in real time. Low Battery RTH is a safe/effective flight. Canceling RTH may cause a risk of flight accidents. It is recommended to manually return to the home after canceling the return for the first time to avoid accidents.
2021-12-20
Use props
fansf0572733
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2098566 ft
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-20 02:12
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience.
When the DJI FPV drone is in M mode, the drone will not return to the Home Point if there is a low battery prompt. When the battery is severely low, the DJI Fly app will prompt that the battery level is extremely low, and the drone will be forced to land. You may cancel it by pressing the RTH button on the remote controller.
[view_image]
Read the issue described again. You misunderstood.

Clearly it is an issue when return to home kicks in at 50% battery remaining rather than 20%...unless you lost connection.
2021-12-21
Use props
Nicodema
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90259 ft
United Kingdom

Sounds odd. Time to look at the flight log I reckon. Should make interesting reading.
2021-12-21
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57060 ft
United States

This is very interesting.
2021-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules