Agree button on fly app
4394 4 2021-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_EwSqwk4x6D0D
New
United Kingdom

Hi,

I’ve just download the app for the first time on my iPhone 6s but I can’t seem to press the ‘agree’ button for the terms and conditions.

I’ve just got a mini 2 but obviously can’t set it up until I can agree to the T&C’s. I’m yet to plug in the drone as just wanted to look at the app before doing so. Does my drone need to be set up before the agree button activates or is there a problem with the app?

Any help would be much appreciated.
2021-12-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device and download the DJI Fly ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) application to see if the issue will persist. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

2021-12-20
Use props
djiuser_EwSqwk4x6D0D
New
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-20 20:40
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device and download the DJI Fly ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) application to see if the issue will persist. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

[view_image]
Thank you for the reply.

Problem solved. I simply turned my phone on and off and it seemed to sort the problem.
2021-12-21
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57060 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing. good question
2021-12-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_EwSqwk4x6D0D Posted at 12-21 02:11
Thank you for the reply.

Problem solved. I simply turned my phone on and off and it seemed to sort the problem.

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and it is great to know that the issue has already been rectified. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum we are all here to help and assist you. Keep flying and Happy Holidays to you and to your family. .
2021-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules