458 3 2021-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BarnSwallow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5076896 ft
  • >>>
United States

Alpha A75 HD drone with Nano Vista Digital HD System for FPV Starter (R81-SPI Receiver for iFlight IF8 IF8-E Controller)
I want to link to my Black DJI controller to the Nano Vista receiver which I'm told others could do.  Is some other step required to connect?

Firmware on drone and controller match 1.00.0606.   Bind looks good green light on radio.   Betaflight recognizes the drone as a I rotate it.   Channel Map is AETR1234.

No response to throttle, or switches in Betaflight.  Reran impulseRC driver fixer.   Perhaps it doesn't work, although someone told me the got it done.   
MCU F411 Clock=108MHz (PLLP-HSE), Vref=3.31V, Core temp=37degC
Stack size: 2048, Stack address: 0x2001fff0
Config size: 3924, Max available config: 16384
Gyros detected: gyro 1
GYRO=MPU6000, ACC=MPU6000
OSD: MAX7456
System Uptime: 73 seconds, Current Time: 2021-12-20T20:04:49.874+00:00
CPU:6%, cycle time: 125, GYRO rate: 8000, RX rate: 33, System rate: 9
Voltage: 421 * 0.01V (1S battery - OK)
I2C Errors: 0
SD card: Not configured
Arming disable flags: RXLOSS CLI MSP

2021-12-20
Use props
fansf0882d3a
lvl.4

United States

Sounds like you have the version of the drone that is wired for the iFlight controller, not the DJI controller.  YOu will need to be sure all the wires from the vista are soldered to your FC, make sure the right UART is selected for the controller in betaflight, make sure you have betaflight configured for the right protocol, and then also match that protocol ( sbus or sbus_fast ) in your goggles.
2021-12-31
Use props
BarnSwallow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5076896 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansf0882d3a Posted at 12-31 06:48
Sounds like you have the version of the drone that is wired for the iFlight controller, not the DJI controller.  YOu will need to be sure all the wires from the vista are soldered to your FC, make sure the right UART is selected for the controller in betaflight, make sure you have betaflight configured for the right protocol, and then also match that protocol ( sbus or sbus_fast ) in your goggles.

Yes, it's the only way it comes.   Seems they should have offered that if you were buying a digital version.   One problem I never solved, is, that as soon as I took off with both the Nano Vista and the CADDX Vista is that I would get the cloudy bands on both sides of the video.   I assume that it simply couldn't decode  the digital signal if it needed updating as is required when flying and display needs constant updating.   Just a lack of processing power in the vista unit, right?    I would think this would be a show stopper in racing.
2021-12-31
Use props
fansf0882d3a
lvl.4

United States

BarnSwallow Posted at 12-31 07:07
Yes, it's the only way it comes.   Seems they should have offered that if you were buying a digital version.   One problem I never solved, is, that as soon as I took off with both the Nano Vista and the CADDX Vista is that I would get the cloudy bands on both sides of the video.   I assume that it simply couldn't decode  the digital signal if it needed updating as is required when flying and display needs constant updating.   Just a lack of processing power in the vista unit, right?    I would think this would be a show stopper in racing.

That sounds like "focus mode".  There are some settings to disable that if you don't like it.  It allows the system to prioritize keeping a clear picture in the center when there is not enough bandwidth for the full picture so it compresses the edges more.
2021-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules