Camera doesn't scroll up or down on startup
394 1 2021-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gimbaldown
New

Canada

Hello,
Have flown the company's Phantom 4 Pro a handful of times in the last week. Today the camera will not pan up or down.

Tried reading some other threads for an idea of what could have happened. Drone did not crash, have taken off and landed onto my truck's tonneau cover at all times. The camera feed remains working as normal despite the camera motor issue.

Today after looking around on here I performed controller calibration, IMU calibration and gimbal calibration, all finished successful (related threads had me expect that the gimbal calibration would fail, but it did not).  
When the drone is powered on, there is resistance in the gimbal frame when i tap it as if i would spin it around (around y-axis), but there is none when i tap the camera itself vertically, it flops around loosely, and generally returns to pointing straight down.

Software on tablet lets me take off with no warnings and drone still flies as normal, however, camera will not pan up or down. Camera does not pan up or down upon startup either (but as I said, system still behaves as normal and lets me take off).

Any ideas?

2021-12-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there gimbaldown. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Since you have done several troubleshooting steps and still the issue persist. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2021-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules