Issues with the video from drone
329 1 2021-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Killerhurtalot
lvl.1

United States

Grabbed a DJI FPV drone a month ago and been learning how to fly it manually... Finally dumped some of the videos off of the microsd card and a lot of it was choppy. Half of a second normal speed, and then it speeds up by like 2x for a quarter second.
I got a Sandisk Extreme Pro 256 GB and a Samsung Evo Select (green)

I thought it might have been the micro SD card being a fake and not being able to handle the high write speed, but I tested both the microSD cards and they're both real and capable of around 90 MBps write performance as rated (Sandisk Extreme Pro 256GB is on the approved list)

Not sure why the drone is having issues with recording...

Any ideas? or should I just grab a faster write capable card and see if that works?

Edit: It's not my PC not being able to handle the video... Ryzen 3700x, 32 GB ram, 3070... zero issues with any video playback and editing unless I'm trying to cram 6+ 4k videos into Davinci Resolve timeline...
Sandisk.png
Samsung.png
2021-12-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and can assist you further? In addition, kindly please try to use another recommended microSD card on your DJI FPV to see if the issue will persist. Thank you.

2021-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules