1598 9 2021-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kinzigtal
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7858 ft

Germany

Hello,
I'm not able anylonger to start the app dji GO 4 since I'm uodated my IPhone x to IOS 15.2
So what can I do to use dji GO 4 again.
I deinstalled the App, restarted the IPhone an Installed the App new.
But still it not work and are not connecting to the controller and after a  while the App closed aiutomatily.

So happy with any adwise.
Kind regeards

Kinzigtal

2021-12-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Kinzigtal. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to download the DJI Go 4 ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) application once again or kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

2021-12-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried different cables?    Im on 15.2 and the app is working fine.
2021-12-22
Use props
Kinzigtal
lvl.1

Germany

DAFlys Posted at 12-22 01:06
Have you tried different cables?    Im on 15.2 and the app is working fine.

Yes, I tried it with an other cable and still had the same problem, but with the link from DJI Stephan now it works.
Thanks for your resonse!
2021-12-23
Use props
Kinzigtal
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-21 20:29
Hello there Kinzigtal. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to download the DJI Go 4 ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) application once again or kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

[view_image]

With the download form the link it work, but I don't understand the difference when I install the App directly from the Apple Store.
But anyway it works...

Thanks for the advise.
2021-12-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Kinzigtal Posted at 12-23 05:41
With the download form the link it work, but I don't understand the difference when I install the App directly from the Apple Store.
But anyway it works...

Hi there Kinzigtal. Thank you for the reply and it is great to know that the issue that we are facing was rectified. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2021-12-26
Use props
djiuser_PhH4PPL3zVCr
New

South Africa

I updated my samsung A52s, now I can't access the dji go 4app even after reinstall from app store and link above, can someone please assist me.
Thanks Tiaan.
2022-4-14
Use props
ChristianGaio
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1109 ft

Brazil

Por que não continuaram com a versão em português?

Por que ele não está na loja da Play Store?

Por que meu dorne Mavic Air e o controle estão com as homologações ANATEL aqui no Brasil vencidas e suspensas e com isso não posso usar meu drone legalmente no pais?
É muito descaso com o mercado brasileiro de drones e com o consumidor.

Me arremdo drasticamente de ter comprado um drone DJI.

SZ DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD - 6500 | U11X | Mavic Air (drone) | Homologação 004391807248 | Certificado de conformidade 00106371 | data 18/01/2018 valido até 18/01/2022 | CNPJ 10561430000136 | nome do solicitante New Paths Representação Comercial Ltda | Situação Homologação SUSPENSA;

SZ DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD - 6500 | S01A | S01A (controle) | Homologação 005031807248 | Certificado de conformidade 00106374 | data 23/01/2018 valido até 23/01/2022 | CNPJ 10561430000136 | nome do solicitante New Paths Representação Comercial Ltda | Situação Homologação SUSPENSA;

Portal da ANATEL onde informa que as homologações de controle e drone MAVI Air estão vencidas e suspensas, para usar o drone só de forma ilegal.

Portal da ANATEL onde informa que as homologações de controle e drone MAVI Air estão vencidas e suspensas, para usar o drone só de forma ilegal.

Selo de homologação ANATEL de fábrica vencido e suspenso segundo portal da ANATEL

Selo de homologação ANATEL de fábrica vencido e suspenso segundo portal da ANATEL

DJI GO 4 em português até o drone Spark porque não continuaram a desenvolver para o AIR e os posteriores?

DJI GO 4 em português até o drone Spark porque não continuaram a desenvolver para o AIR e os posteriores?

É muito descaso com o mercado brasileiro.
2023-8-9
Use props
Kinzigtal
lvl.1

Germany

ChristianGaio Posted at 8-9 07:38
Por que não continuaram com a versão em português?

Por que ele não está na loja da Play Store?

Por que você está escrevendo isso no meu post?
Entre em contato com a DJI.

Atenciosamente
2023-8-9
Use props
ChristianGaio
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1109 ft

Brazil

Kinzigtal Posted at 8-9 08:27
Por que você está escrevendo isso no meu post?
Entre em contato com a DJI.

Eu já fiz contato e eles estão se negando a renovar (revalidar) a lisença (homologação) aqui no Brasil e também não acho o FCC ID deste drone Mavic Air 1 e a ANATEL exige tal documentação.
2023-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules