lvl.1
Flight distance : 474524 ft
Russia

Why did this happen?

2021-12-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know before this issue happened to your DJI FPV drone, was there a hard landing or a crash that happened? Thank you.
2021-12-22
Use props
djiuser_HmV3UesUTBux
lvl.1
Flight distance : 474524 ft
Russia

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-22 01:55
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know before this issue happened to your DJI FPV drone, was there a hard landing or a crash that happened? Thank you.

Once fell into a snowdrift. Not hard, not even the propeller wrinkled. But the problem was observed before.
2021-12-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_HmV3UesUTBux Posted at 12-22 02:00
Once fell into a snowdrift. Not hard, not even the propeller wrinkled. But the problem was observed before.

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given Since there was a crash that happened to the said DJI drone and you are having this issue. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We will do there best help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for this trouble and thank you.
2021-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules