Mini SE 10 flight limitation before reconnecting to internet
2133 15 2021-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WPS72701
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33192 ft

United States

My Mini SE informs me that I need to connect to the internet before I fly 10 times without a connection.  Does anyone else experience this requirement? Does anyone else NOT have this requirement (so, maybe, I'm having technical problems)?  Thanks
2021-12-22
Use props
Guorium
Second Officer
Flight distance : 513061 ft
Australia

Weird. Have you tried letting it connect for once and see if you can then operate without internet after that?
2021-12-22
Use props
WPS72701
lvl.1

United States

Guorium Posted at 12-22 15:55
Weird. Have you tried letting it connect for once and see if you can then operate without internet after that?

I think I’ve tried everything, including DJI tech support twice! The drone will fly and the count decrements with each flight. Connecting to internet restores the count to 10. Do you have a Mini SE?
2021-12-22
Use props
aairon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72831 ft

United States

WPS72701 Posted at 12-22 16:33
I think I’ve tried everything, including DJI tech support twice! The drone will fly and the count decrements with each flight. Connecting to internet restores the count to 10. Do you have a Mini SE?

What happens if you simply ignore the notice? does it refuse to take off?
Also what does the notice look like I have a DJI mini se and haven't seen it yet but just started using a tablet without a constant internet connection.
I'll give it a try now. If this is the case I'll quickly dump this mini se before the newcomers find about how useless it might be for some folks.

2021-12-22
Use props
Guorium
Second Officer
Flight distance : 513061 ft
Australia

WPS72701 Posted at 12-22 16:33

I don't but it should not behave like that. What is this 10 count down? You have a pic?
2021-12-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us a screenshot of the error message? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-12-23
Use props
WPS72701
lvl.1

United States

aairon Posted at 12-22 17:45
What happens if you simply ignore the notice? does it refuse to take off?
Also what does the notice look like I have a DJI mini se and haven't seen it yet but just started using a tablet without a constant internet connection.
I'll give it a try now. If this is the case I'll quickly dump this mini se before the newcomers find about how useless it might be for some folks.

Yes, it will fly and the count will decrement by one for each flight. (See response to message below for screenshot)
2021-12-23
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

WPS72701 Posted at 12-23 06:18
Yes, it will fly and the count will decrement by one for each flight. (See response to message below for screenshot)

Uuum I see no screen shot
2021-12-23
Use props
WPS72701
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-23 00:41
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us a screenshot of the error message? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

C623E04E-06C5-480F-AE01-9F63CF421DE7.jpeg
2021-12-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your response. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and kindly please re-link the remote controller to the drone then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-12-24
Use props
WPS72701
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-23 00:41

That fixed it!  Thanks!  I’m glad to be shed of that intrusive and obnoxious message!  Thanks again!!
2021-12-24
Use props
djiuser_qlNeQDYIPIdx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3235 ft

Australia

Did not want to start a new thread
But is this a real limitation ??
I have the same error and can fly 10times before the drone will refuse to fly with out internet i tested this by turning off internet and launching 10 times
Major issue for me as i go camping in places a week at a time with zero wireless/phone service. ( Plus i live in rural australia i can many places even in town with no coverage )
Unistalled app reinstalled it still has this limit
Not problem at home and around town but for where i'd look forward to using it most doesnt seem it will work?
I got DJI Care refresh is this a requirement of that service ?
2021-12-26
Use props
WPS72701
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_qlNeQDYIPIdx Posted at 12-26 20:40
Did not want to start a new thread
But is this a real limitation ??
I have the same error and can fly 10times before the drone will refuse to fly with out internet i tested this by turning off internet and launching 10 times

It is evidently an error that can be fixed. I had removed the app and reinstalled before, but had not unbound and rebound the controller. Doing both of those fixed the problem for me.
2021-12-27
Use props
djiuser_qlNeQDYIPIdx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3235 ft

Australia

Thanks mate i did try unbind rebind but did it after i uninstalled reinstalled the app might try again tomorrow, unbind uninstall reinstall rebind and see what happens
2021-12-27
Use props
fans747499d1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 757073 ft
United States

djiuser_qlNeQDYIPIdx Posted at 2021-12-27 07:40
Thanks mate i did try unbind rebind but did it after i uninstalled reinstalled the app might try again tomorrow, unbind uninstall reinstall rebind and see what happens

same issues here (Plus a few more), did the unbind uninstall process work? .. i see where it says remove device from account but not unbind. Im a little scared to try that.
2022-6-4
Use props
julian55
lvl.1

Malaysia

My phone is always connected to the internet. I have only flown about 10 times but the last time I flew it came up with this incorrect message also.
2022-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules