Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Air2s Smart Controller Cannot Connect to PC after Latest Updates??
1079 3 2021-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eoin 2021
lvl.2
Flight distance : 101870 ft
Ireland

Hi all, anyone else experiencing this with the SC after the latest updates?

Air2s Aircraft Firmware 02.04.2120
Fly App Version 1.5.4
SC System Version 1.1.64

Smart Controller NOW won't connect to my PC after the latest updates???

When I connect the USB A to USB C lead from my windows PC to my SC, my PC doesn't see my connected device anymore. Normally before update when i connected I had a little pop up window on my SC asking me if I wanted to use device to transfer files or charge. Now all that happens is it charges and no data connection at all.

2021-12-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Eoin 2021. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different PC and a different USB cable and connect your DJI Smart Remote Controller to see if the issue will persist? Thank you.
2021-12-22
Use props
Eoin 2021
lvl.2
Ireland

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-22 19:53
Hello there Eoin 2021. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different PC and a different USB cable and connect your DJI Smart Remote Controller to see if the issue will persist? Thank you.

Hello Stephen, Many thanks for replying apologies for my delay but I was enjoying the Christmas Holidays. And no your suggestion didn't solve it.

2021-12-27
Use props
Eoin 2021
lvl.2
Ireland

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-22 19:53

Just thinking whilst typing in another thread Stephen and this doesn't help your fix for me but, I'm not sure if its the firmware update or what you in DJI repairs did that has caused the no connection between my SC and PC.

After I received my SC back from DJI Repairs I had no reason to connect it to my PC so I never checked connection. Only checked it after the firmware was updated??
2021-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules