Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djifpvdjifpv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5981 ft
  • >>>
Israel

Hi.
since i updated the dji fly from 1.4.8 to 1.5.0 1.5.2 1.5.4, the sync hd photo ,dosent work.
and the photos and videos i shoot - remain on the aircraft.
if i roll back to 1.4.8 it doas download automatically to my phone.

i checked in my phone the Permissions and there is Permissions to storage and location.

by the way with the 1.4.8 i have 2 folders in my samsung gallery.
1 for photo and 1 for video.
when i install 1.5.X doas folders dosent exist anymore and only new dji album folder is created.

any ideas why is that?
i spoke to some freinds with air 2s and android and they updated to 1.5.4 with no problem of automatically
downloading the photos and video right after shooting.

i have air 2s 02.04.2040 firmware.

samsung galaxy note 10+ with android 10.

thanks for helping.
2021-12-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. We apologize for the inconvenience. To help you better save photo/video downloading time and select photos, we have modified the way to save photos/videos in the App Album. The [Auto Sync HS Photo] feature will synchronize photos to the corresponding App Album.
After such adjustment, you can screen out photos directly in the App Album after the flight is ended and batch save desired photos/videos in the mobile phone album. This avoids repetition and mixture from saving all unselected photos in the system album.
2021-12-22
Use props
djifpvdjifpv
lvl.2
  • >>>
Israel

hi
so i didnt understand you.
right now the pics not downloading to the phone at all.
even after the flight ends.
what did i do wrong?
they not even in the app album folder that in my phone gallery.
2021-12-23
Use props
djifpvdjifpv
lvl.2
  • >>>
Israel

the only photos  (and not videos) i see is - cached low res photos in the app album that in the app, not in the dji album folder that in my phone gallery.
dji what have you done? and right now what is the meaning of the feature - sync hd photos automatically? if its not synchronizing?
2021-12-23
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Perhaps take the mSD card out of the drone and put it in a reader attached to the phone? Who knows, it might be quicker than down loading via radio and it won't 'waste' drone battery.
2021-12-23
Use props
djifpvdjifpv
lvl.2
  • >>>
Israel

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-23 03:45
Perhaps take the mSD card out of the drone and put it in a reader attached to the phone? Who knows, it might be quicker than down loading via radio and it won't 'waste' drone battery.

Perhaps i will go back to 1.4.8 instead of wasting my time.
thank you dji for such an "upgrade".
not you of course.
2021-12-23
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you are on 1.5.4 and if it is your thing adjust the controller EXP settings to your liking before you roll back.
2021-12-23
Use props
djifpvdjifpv
lvl.2
  • >>>
Israel

whats the diffrence?
2021-12-23
Use props
djiuser_co43r6PJI8ux
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1851703 ft
Australia

djifpvdjifpv Posted at 12-23 02:26
hi
so i didnt understand you.
right now the pics not downloading to the phone at all.

Y air 2s also dosent down load cache
Unless i do it manually witch I prefer. And also i learned on this forum that i just use the sd card directly to phone or computer coz i was having issues with the quality of the pictures
.but there in my dji air craft then download to the album. But best results are right from the sd card
I turned cache of o don't use it more coz it's in low resolution.

Cheers. There are lots of people who know what there talking about in this forum
From experience o guess
2021-12-23
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

1.5.4 gives the ability to adjust the controller stick EXP (drone-response vs stick-position) curve, earlier versions did not. But the chosen setting is stored on the drone and persists if the app is changed.
If you need more info than that sorry you will have to google it.
2021-12-23
Use props
djifpvdjifpv
lvl.2
  • >>>
Israel

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-23 06:31
1.5.4 gives the ability to adjust the controller stick EXP (drone-response vs stick-position) curve, earlier versions did not. But the chosen setting is stored on the drone and persists if the app is changed.
If you need more info than that sorry you will have to google it.

Interesting, I'll read about that a bit.
thanks.
2021-12-23
Use props
sduck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-22 22:49
Hi, there. We apologize for the inconvenience. To help you better save photo/video downloading time and select photos, we have modified the way to save photos/videos in the App Album. The [Auto Sync HS Photo] feature will synchronize photos to the corresponding App Album.
After such adjustment, you can screen out photos directly in the App Album after the flight is ended and batch save desired photos/videos in the mobile phone album. This avoids repetition and mixture from saving all unselected photos in the system album.

Maybe you could explain where this [Auto Sync HS Photo] feature is?

I realize that DJI support reps almost never post to these threads twice, which is a "feature" that you should fix - following up is important sometimes.
2021-12-23
Use props
djifpvdjifpv
lvl.2
  • >>>
Israel

sduck Posted at 12-23 07:49
Maybe you could explain where this [Auto Sync HS Photo] feature is?

I realize that DJI support reps almost never post to these threads twice, which is a "feature" that you should fix - following up is important sometimes.

its  [Auto Sync HD Photo].
2021-12-23
Use props
djifpvdjifpv
lvl.2
  • >>>
Israel

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-22 22:49

any update?
2021-12-23
Use props
Jonathan_048
lvl.1
United States

I'm looking forward to a resolution to this as well. Videos used to auto-sync to my phone (just as I have the switch slid over in the settings to do so). Still set to that in the settings but nothing is auto-syncing to the phone.
Happened around the same time DJI Fly began making me log in every time I want to fly now. Both are annoying "non-working" features.
2022-1-28
Use props
fans9b36171d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 381371 ft
France

Jonathan_048 Posted at 1-28 12:14
I'm looking forward to a resolution to this as well. Videos used to auto-sync to my phone (just as I have the switch slid over in the settings to do so). Still set to that in the settings but nothing is auto-syncing to the phone.
Happened around the same time DJI Fly began making me log in every time I want to fly now. Both are annoying "non-working" features.

same comment here
recently updated to DJI FLy App v1.5.9 and no longer get the AUTOSYNC HD PICS on my iPhone, although option is being toggled in the App settings
why is that no longer working ????
I observed new album named DJI ALbum in my roll but pics are no longer Auto Syncing in here
was pretty handy functionnality.

It really sucks - was working fine under previous versions for both photos HD) and video (SD)
Now = have to download everything manually !

2022-2-11
Use props
djiuser_ygcG1JmnsXsO
New

Canada

djifpvdjifpv Posted at 2021-12-23 03:12
the only photos  (and not videos) i see is - cached low res photos in the app album that in the app, not in the dji album folder that in my phone gallery.
dji what have you done? and right now what is the meaning of the feature - sync hd photos automatically? if its not synchronizing?

How do you go back to old version?  Like you, not impressed with the "update"
2022-2-12
Use props
fansb18bbfa6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1617133 ft
United States

I am having the same issue. My current workaround is to open the album in the dji fly app before completing your flight. There  should be a downloading bar popping up on the top. If not working, trying taking a couple of more photos and open the album again. Not ideal but works for me so far.
2022-2-14
Use props
djiuser_OziaJYHsgUjN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 391047 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2021-12-22 22:49

I too have the same problem.  I had a Mini2 SE which transferred images to my phone album but my Mini 2 will not.  Sync Download Files to Album is engaged.
2022-3-15
Use props
Snakecharmer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 391047 ft
United Kingdom

OK, now I see how it done.  Go to home screen with image of your drone and Go Fly button, select the Album icon lower left and you will get prompts to save your files.
2022-3-15
Use props
djifpvdjifpv
lvl.2
  • >>>
Israel

djiuser_ygcG1JmnsXsO Posted at 2-12 15:40
How do you go back to old version?  Like you, not impressed with the "update"

Hi
i downloaded it from here.
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dj ... -fly-1-4-8-release/
2022-3-15
Use props
djiuser_iGbzf5jUloqo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20466 ft
United Kingdom

Not sure if this is a fix or whether it was particular to my problem, but I found that the drone was indeed syncing photos back to my phone but it wasn't displaying them in the gallery. Since the latest update, DJI changed the location of their syncing album. It is now located within the default camera album, DCIM. Within the DJI folder was a file called ".nomedia" which doesn't display them in the gallery. I deleted this file and they all appeared.

PS- Samsung phone.
Screenshot_20220417-162850_My Files.jpg
Screenshot_20220417-162815_My Files.jpg
2022-4-17
Use props
jhcorey
lvl.1
United States

Ok, my mini 2 suddenly stopped sending to my phone in the middle of taking some shots.  I looked at post #24, and what I was missing was indeed there, but I am still set to Auto Sync to my phone and it's not happening.  I am being prompted for an update, so....what could possibly go wrong?
2023-2-18
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djifpvdjifpv Posted at 2021-12-23 03:48
Perhaps i will go back to 1.4.8 instead of wasting my time.
thank you dji for such an "upgrade".
not you of course.

Perhaps learn that if all is working well don’t update. Very simple principal in life. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it
2023-2-19
Use props
jhcorey
lvl.1
United States

Well, I just checked out Quick Transfer Mode https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFchKVoEBvc, and I'm thinking that this may end up pretty close to the original functionality.  I just used it to get panoramic photos from the cache to my phone, and it did the stitching.  Have to wait to tomorrow to see if it is going to transfer them right after the photos are taken.  But I'm in a much better spot than I was.  
2023-2-24
Use props
jhcorey
lvl.1
United States

Now I am wondering just how much of an issue this is.  I want the app to stitch my panoramic pics, and when the Auto Sync HD feature stopped, I thought I was stuck and would need to get software to do this.  But I can get the photos stitched by (1) going back to the album in the Fly App (while the remote and drone are still connected), and clicking on the pic.  The stitching takes place, and then I hit the download arrow.  Or (2) without using the remote, by the Quick Transfer Mode noted above.  Again I get it stitched and sent to my phone.

So with #1 above, it takes a couple of steps, but it's still quick.  Plus it has the advantage of just downloading the pics I want on my phone, rather than everything.
2023-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules