Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GS pro error
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maulit.Almas
lvl.1

Kazakhstan

When starting the drone Phantom 4 multispectral, error application:unable to take off. mission cannot be performed in your area, height limited (8012)

2021-12-22
Use props
Maulit.Almas
lvl.1

Kazakhstan

There is a drone Phantom 4 multispectra error application DJI GS PRO: unable to take off. mission cannot be performed in your area, height limited (8012)
2021-12-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing. Please try to update the Flysafe database in the app. And please connect to DJI Assistant 2 and update the flight controller Flysafe database at the same time. Hope this helps.
2021-12-22
Use props
Maulit.Almas
lvl.1

Kazakhstan

DJI Gamora Posted at 2021-12-22 22:46
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing. Please try to update the Flysafe database in the app. And please connect to DJI Assistant 2 and update the flight controller Flysafe database at the same time. Hope this helps.

How to update the flight controller Flysafe database dji gs pro? everything is fine in the program dji assistant 2 all the latest updates
2022-1-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Maulit.Almas Posted at 1-4 21:40
How to update the flight controller Flysafe database dji gs pro? everything is fine in the program dji assistant 2 all the latest updates

Could you tell me the firmware version of your DJI GS Pro? If it is convenient, please give us a screenshot of it. Besides, please refresh the firmware of the drone via DJI Assistant 2. Thanks,
2022-1-5
Use props
fans44186c2e
New
Flight distance : 53852 ft
United Kingdom

Having this exact issue with my P4 multispectral on GS pro, was there any resolution?
2022-1-26
Use props
djiuser_hUJSrruOxDMP
New

Bolivia

Me too, I have the same issue with a p4 Multispectral. Updating the fly safe is the solution??
2022-1-29
Use props
Uab
lvl.1

Spain

We have the same issue with a p4 Multispectral. Has anyone found the solution?
2022-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules