Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Robomaster not working
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
saip
New
India

A newly purchased Robomaster S1 is showing errors as seen from the attached picture. I have cheked all the cable connections. Infact the gimbal, FPV and infrared shooting is working. What i unable to do is calibrate motors via the app. when i go the syetm settings in the app and click the 'Motor Addresssing' and move the wheels nothing happens and the app doesnt detect the turn of wheels
Screenshot 2021-12-23 at 9.24.24 PM.png
2021-12-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please perform the solutions below first?
1. Please check the cable connection if correctly and firmly, please follow the tutorial video connect again. Connect black and orange cables to the ports of the corresponding color.
2. Reboot the RM S1 and Robomaster APP.
3. Please do Motor/Armor Addressing again(for Motor/Armor offline). Please calibrate the gimbal again(Gimbal offline or unlevel).
4. Please check if the function of the offline module is normal? For example, the APP shows Armor offline, please check if the Chassis of LED is on or not. The APP shows Gimbal offline, please check if Gimbal can be controlled normally.
5. Please check the Motion Controller LED status.
How to Assemble RoboMaster S1:
2021-12-23
Use props
saip
New
India

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-23 22:46
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please perform the solutions below first?
1. Please check the cable connection if correctly and firmly, please follow the tutorial video connect again. Connect black and orange cables to the ports of the corresponding color.
2. Reboot the RM S1 and Robomaster APP.

Thanks for the tips, indeed there was a loose connection and now it is working
Thanks once again
2021-12-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

saip Posted at 12-24 01:38
Thanks once again

Good to know your issue has been resolved. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2021-12-26
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

saip Posted at 2021-12-24 01:38
Thanks once again

2022-3-5
Use props
Hodor
New
United Kingdom

I'm disgusted dji seem to have abandoned this, yet are still haply for the product to be sold.

The app doesn't work on any modern android device.  Having spent hundreds of pounds on this for my sons birthday, it is beyond disappointing that dji haven't bothered to update the app to work on latest versions of android.

It looks like the product hasn't been updated in about 2 years now.

I've bought several drones over the years, and thought this would be great for my boy to enjoy and play with coding, such a disappointment from dji.  I'm shocked at how they've just dumped it but still been selling these for hundreds of pounds.
2022-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules