DJI FPV Goggles V2 loud fan noise
2695 9 2021-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_iK3QhxqzbcUl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5424764 ft
Russia

New DJI FPV Goggles V2 have loud fan noise. Is it normal? Is there any way to fix it?

https://youtu.be/BJbgUBop3PU

2021-12-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these informational and for posting this video as well. May we please know if you are reviving any error messages when this is happening? Thank you.
2021-12-23
Use props
djiuser_iK3QhxqzbcUl
lvl.2
Russia

No. There is no errors. But fan noise is too loud.
2021-12-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_iK3QhxqzbcUl Posted at 12-23 20:29
No. There is no errors. But fan noise is too loud.

Hello, there. Sorry for any inconvenience. May we have a video to verify the issue?  A video recorded in a quiet environment will help us verify the issue precisely. Thanks!
2021-12-24
Use props
Nicodema
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90259 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-24 00:34
Hello, there. Sorry for any inconvenience. May we have a video to verify the issue?  A video recorded in a quiet environment will help us verify the issue precisely. Thanks!

OP did include a youtube link, but it didn't render. Try this
2021-12-24
Use props
djiuser_iK3QhxqzbcUl
lvl.2
Russia

Air flow sound is normal but fan cooler have its own noise. It's well shown at low rpm. If I move the goggles the noise sound changes. Can you make video for sound example of good goggles?

+ I guess this noise can be becouse of vibrations and bad fan or cable fixation.
2021-12-24
Use props
Nicodema
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90259 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_iK3QhxqzbcUl Posted at 12-24 11:52
Air flow sound is normal but fan cooler have its own noise. It's well shown at low rpm. If I move the goggles the noise sound changes. Can you make video for sound example of good goggles?

+ I guess this noise can be becouse of vibrations and bad fan or cable fixation.

You know, listening to the video again, it doesn't actually sound bad. I'm not hearing any blade clipping which I had on an old Osmo gimbal camera. That was dire. The variation you get as you shake the goggles isn't surprising for these small blower fans. They're very much like the blower fans you get on some GPUs, but scaled down.

I know it's a bit loud on its own, inside and quiet room, but how is it outside while the drone is operating?
2021-12-26
Use props
djiuser_iK3QhxqzbcUl
lvl.2
Russia

I just need to know this sound is normal or not for the new goggles. Is it normal?
2021-12-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_iK3QhxqzbcUl Posted at 12-26 05:09
I just need to know this sound is normal or not for the new goggles. Is it normal?

Hello, there. We apologize for the inconvenience. If your drone fan makes abnormal sounds for more than 30s, please send your device back to DJI. We will then provide comprehensive after-sales services to you. Thank you for your understanding and support. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/service/repair?from=store_footer
2021-12-27
Use props
djiuser_iK3QhxqzbcUl
lvl.2
Russia

It is not a Drone Fan. It is FPV Goggles Fan. How can I replace or refund it?
2021-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules