Using a Bluetooth controller after leaving the controller screen
462 4 2021-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MeehowBuilds
lvl.1
United States

Has anyone found a hack or know if there will be an update to allow using a bluetooth controller after leaving the screen?

When in the raven eye screen you can use a digital joystick but I would much rather use a real controller.

Thanks for any input,
Meehow
2021-12-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know on which product you want to use the Bluetooth Controller? We will note down your advice and forward it to our designated teams.
2021-12-24
Use props
MeehowBuilds
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-24 00:47
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know on which product you want to use the Bluetooth Controller? We will note down your advice and forward it to our designated teams.

I'm using a Sony A7C and the Ronin RSC2. I'm still having some issues with the screen going black when connecting the raven eye, but there are a few work arounds that get it working.

I'm using a PS4 controller to control the gimbal, but once you turn on active track you can no longer use a bluetooth controller. If there was a way to keep it functioning when using Raven Eye Active track, it would be very convenient!!!

Thank you!
2021-12-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

MeehowBuilds Posted at 12-24 08:23
I'm using a Sony A7C and the Ronin RSC2. I'm still having some issues with the screen going black when connecting the raven eye, but there are a few work arounds that get it working.

I'm using a PS4 controller to control the gimbal, but once you turn on active track you can no longer use a bluetooth controller. If there was a way to keep it functioning when using Raven Eye Active track, it would be very convenient!!!

Hi, there. Sorry for the late response. We have forwarded your advice to our designated teams already. About the black screen issue, may we know more details? Thanks.
2021-12-26
Use props
MeehowBuilds
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-26 23:31
Hi, there. Sorry for the late response. We have forwarded your advice to our designated teams already. About the black screen issue, may we know more details? Thanks.

Thank you I appreciate that.

If you Google or look on the forum here a7c and raven eye you’ll see issues with compatibility. All the features don’t just work together like they should. If you have live view and you click record screen goes black. Other times I can’t click record on the live view screen. There is some kind of communication issue between the Sony A7C and the RSC2/raven eye. The RS2 has reported the same issues. There’s a few videos on YouTube about it as well.

Thanks for your help
2021-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules