Can't download app
888 7 2021-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_qJh6b0r1W0Hc
New

Canada

Hello, I have a Pixel 6 pro and scan the QR code which brings me to the page to download the app. Once downloaded, it says that there are no apps to open it and can't progress anymore. Can anyone help?
2021-12-24
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

Not familiar with the Pixel line, but under security settings, you should have the option to install from unknown locations. This should allow you to install.
2021-12-24
Use props
djiuser_qJh6b0r1W0Hc
New

United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 12-24 09:31
Not familiar with the Pixel line, but under security settings, you should have the option to install from unknown locations. This should allow you to install.

Yes i was able to change my setting and also needed a 3rd party APK file opener to get it to work. Now if it wasn't supposed to be -30 the next week I'd be up and running!
2021-12-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you still experience the issue after you change the options on your mobile device? Did you try to download the app straight to our website? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-12-25
Use props
MiniManiac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_qJh6b0r1W0Hc Posted at 12-24 09:46
Yes i was able to change my setting and also needed a 3rd party APK file opener to get it to work. Now if it wasn't supposed to be -30 the next week I'd be up and running!

You needed an app to install apps?

How strange
2021-12-27
Use props
red_canyon16
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23418189 ft
United States

I have seen a few posts around saying that the DJI link is downloading a .appx file on some devices.

Here is a link to the .apk files for the last few versions: https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... vPcLruj?usp=sharing
2021-12-27
Use props
djiuser_gSqtHjVVsZB5
New

United States

djiuser_qJh6b0r1W0Hc Posted at 12-24 09:46
Hi There! Newbie here! Trying to set up my new Ronin RS2 and have a Pixel 3 XL. I adjusted Pixel settings to download the app, however it crashes every time upon trying to open it. Any suggestions on how to get my Ronin setup without the app? TIA!

I should mention I downloaded the app from the QR that took me to the DJI site.
2021-12-28
Use props
gerosan
New

United States

I have the same setup and was able to install the app and allow the "Install from unknown sources" setting when opening the .apk file from the default "Files" app. Got the .apk was from the downloads site (through QR code).

However, I am having trouble getting the Goggles to recognize that the FPV has been synced. Seeing a lot of error messages through the Goggles as well. :lecry:
How far did you get with your setup?
2021-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules