FOR VIVO V20 USER THERE OSMO M3 IS NOW WORKING
906 4 2021-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Agsikapin
lvl.1
Philippines

IM USING VIVO V20 SMART PHONE AND FOR ANDROID SMART PHONE USER THERE YOU MAY ALSO TRY THIS IF YOU ENCOUNTERED SAME PROBLEM WITH MINE.

FOR SPORT MODE ISSUE.

latest apk for android is working but theres no sport mode?

Ans.

still have sport mode maybe it appears that it is now named (Follow Speed) but it is not indicated if its on or off. you only see it at the 3 dot setting and then  if you click 2 times and hold the trigger the follow speed setting will appear fast and then if you release trigger it will return to slow setting.

FOR STATIC ISSUE IN VIDEO PLAYBACK.

Ans.

try to use almost all function of dji mimo. hyperlapse, timelapsed, photo and pano.and then back to video and try to record it. i try about 5 times record it static and then i try to take selfie video and then back to rear cam. to take a video and then when i playback the video. it is now not sta
tic.

Hopefully it may help to the other android smart phone user out there.

Thank You

2021-12-24
Use props
Agsikapin
lvl.1
Philippines

FOR SPORT MODE (FOLLOW SPEED at SLOW)

2021-12-24
Use props
Agsikapin
lvl.1
Philippines

FOR SPORT MODE (FOLLOW SPEED at FAST) double click and hold the trigger, if trigger release it will get back to slow setting

2021-12-24
Use props
Agsikapin
lvl.1
Philippines

FOR STATIC VIDEO

Check my trial shot with the other modes, some video are static when it playback. But after that trial/testing of different mode/setting of shot it became okay.

2021-12-24
Use props
warnersmith323
lvl.1

Bangladesh

I understand that you are having some trouble with some of your video footage being static when playback. You have tried different modes and settings, and it seems to have resolved the issue.

If you want to read out Vivo phone's specifications and features then click here - https://cellphonearea.com/Vivo

2023-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules