Impossible activation on OM5
785 3 2021-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ted Martin
lvl.1

France

Hello,

I've just received my OM5, downloaded MIMO.
I have connected my smartphone on the bluetooth. It has recognized OM5.
But I have no screen to activate OM5 even when I click on the camera icon… It failed to find the OM5 when searching.
Thanks for your help.
And merry Christmas for everybody.

Ted

2021-12-25
Use props
RPax516
New

United States

I have a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, and I'm having the same problem. I'll get it connected via Bluetooth, get part way through the tutorial, then it loses Bluetooth connection. I've reset the OM5 using the three buttons, and it behaves the same way - connects briefly, then disconnects. This is VERY frustrating.
2021-12-26
Use props
Ted Martin
lvl.1

France

RPax516 Posted at 12-26 12:47
I have a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, and I'm having the same problem. I'll get it connected via Bluetooth, get part way through the tutorial, then it loses Bluetooth connection. I've reset the OM5 using the three buttons, and it behaves the same way - connects briefly, then disconnects. This is VERY frustrating.

Hello,
I'll phone tomorrow to get a help.
I'll tell you about what they will advise me to do.
Best regards,
Ted
2021-12-26
Use props
Ted Martin
lvl.1

France

RPax516 Posted at 2021-12-26 12:47

Hello,
First of all ;-) Happy New Year !
Then, as I said, I've chatted with the customer service.
There were a latest version of  MIMO to be downloaded which has made the authentification OK and has allowed a correct running of my OM5
But it seems it doesn't solve the problem for YOUR Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. That's what I've read on forums.
You've got to check for a soon update of MIMO. ;-)
Hope it won't be long for you.
Best regards.
Ted
2022-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules