Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't connect Ronin-SC to the app
3627 2 2021-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex Haitch
New

United States

Hello,

I opened up my Ronin SC a little bit ago and tried setting it up. Everything went well until it came time to connect to the app; no matter what I tried I could not get the gimbal to connect to the app (tried connecting to the Bluetooth directly, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, I downloaded the apk, tried forcing an update, none of it worked).

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S10 on the latest OS for Android. The app, as far as I can tell, is up to date. Something that I am struggling to figure out is how to update the firmware which apparently requires the app to update. What should I do?

-Alex
2021-12-25
Use props
djiuser_AiKjGCDc5v9p
New

United States

Same problem, Galaxy S8+.  The bluetooth on the phone recognizes the Ronin but cannot connect.  I have tried 4 different phones.  No luck.  Would sure like to know how to get the bluetooth on the Ronin to work!
2021-12-28
Use props
Alex Haitch
New

United States

djiuser_AiKjGCDc5v9p Posted at 12-28 16:15
Same problem, Galaxy S8+.  The bluetooth on the phone recognizes the Ronin but cannot connect.  I have tried 4 different phones.  No luck.  Would sure like to know how to get the bluetooth on the Ronin to work!

After being on the phone with the support team, we figured out that the ronin app on the play store is not up to date enough. What you want to do is go on your phone and google "dji ronin app" and look for the link that says "DJI Ronin - Download Center" and click that link. Then look for the download link for version 1.4.10 and install it onto your phone. This instantly fixed the problem for me and got my ronin working as soon as I tried with the new version
2021-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules