DJI fly app download to LG G8S ThinQ
2108 4 2021-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Felieqs
New
Flight distance : 288681 ft
Argentina

Hello, I have been trying to use the latest dji fly app on my LG G8S ThinQ but after the file is downloaded when I try to open it I get the message "Can't open file". Is my phone not supported or what could it be the problem? I had no issues before, but these last 2 updates I couln't make them work. I had to find an older version of the app.
2021-12-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Felieqs. Sorry to hear about that. Please try to download the App via our official website: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
If the problem persists, please give us a screenshot of the error message to do a confirmation. Thanks.
2021-12-25
Use props
djiuser_Uy1uyXhj66wq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 971 ft

United States

My lg g8 worked fine for 3 months with the fly app. Then out of no where it just crashes before going into camera view.. Ive uninstalled it...reinstalled. Used older app vwrsions I jave saved in my download folder.   Litchi works on my G8 and so does rainbow...bit the dji app crashes. 3 seconds after it starts.

Ive got the last 3 versions and thr new version that supports mini 3... Ive been using my LG V20 to fly...bigger and brighter screen anyway.
2022-6-13
Use props
djiuser_Uy1uyXhj66wq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 971 ft

United States

djiuser_Uy1uyXhj66wq Posted at 6-13 17:13
My lg g8 worked fine for 3 months with the fly app. Then out of no where it just crashes before going into camera view.. Ive uninstalled it...reinstalled. Used older app vwrsions I jave saved in my download folder.   Litchi works on my G8 and so does rainbow...bit the dji app crashes. 3 seconds after it starts.

Ive got the last 3 versions and thr new version that supports mini 3... Ive been using my LG V20 to fly...bigger and brighter screen anyway.

Mine is having the same problem after that lg ims fix they put out. Litchi works but not the fly app. It crashesnehen u try to go to camera view
2022-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_Uy1uyXhj66wq Posted at 7-14 05:47
Mine is having the same problem after that lg ims fix they put out. Litchi works but not the fly app. It crashesnehen u try to go to camera view

We are sorry to know about the issue, could you please tell us the current version of the app? Please check if it's the latest version V1.6.8. Please also tell us the OS version of your mobile device. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules