1507 4 2021-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Niall Allen
New
Flight distance : 20010 ft
United Kingdom

Hello

i am wondering if anyone here can help me.

i recently purchased a mini 2 drone (18 days ago), and yesterday i took it for a quick flight (2 and a half minutes) and everything went wrong.

the error i got on my screen was motor error, check propellors...i tried land as soon as i could as the drone wasnt too far away from me.

however, the drone took off gaining altitude and distance away from me before flipping over and crashing into a field.

i revcovered gthe drone and all seemed ok...i recalibrated the gimble, GPS and IMU.

the controller has linked to the drone and i can control the gimble but i am getting the following error message on the screen

Navigation system error. there is no asociated error code on this alert.

this is preventing me taking off, even though the GPS is picking up satellites

i have uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my phone as well

any help on what to do next would be great. i have the video footage and flight data for this...am i covered under warrenty for this?

Many thanks
2021-12-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the crash. As for your case, we suggest contacting us on the following page to start a case first, if there is a doubt about the accident, data analysis can be applied as long as the drone is within the warranty period. If it is confirmed a warranty case, we will compensate the drone according to the aftersales policy. http://www.dji.com/support
2021-12-26
Use props
Niall Allen
New
Flight distance : 20010 ft
United Kingdom

thank you for coming back to me. do you suggest email or phone to get this case started? do i need to upload the data analysis?
2021-12-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Niall Allen Posted at 12-26 01:56
thank you for coming back to me. do you suggest email or phone to get this case started? do i need to upload the data analysis?

Hi there. You can choose the convenient way. You can also submit a case directly through the link below and upload flight data according to the instructions. https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
2021-12-26
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

They will have to go through the data, only then will they determine if it was pilot error (most cases are) or some sort of internal malfunction
2022-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules