Flight logs wiped clean?
456 4 2021-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aairon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72831 ft

United States

I have a Mini SE and I wanted to get more detail about signal strength and battery condition then can be displayed on the phone app when reviewing the flight log while the device in online.
I first tried looking into the DJI folder on the android devive (samsung s-10 android 11 still. It appeared that all of the sub folders within the dji folder are empty and no sign of any flight record or log folder. I made the mistake of setting auto sync. If these files are synced does it mean we lose the files on our devices? any help would be appreciated, anything but the dji robot telling me it understands I'm having a problem lmao.

2021-12-26
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi, no, they are all there, you need an app called X-plore, google has since added security and locked down that folder so we cannot see in it, so you either need that app and grant it permissions when asked or connect the device to the PC/Lappy and find them through the PC/Lappy
2021-12-26
Use props
aairon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72831 ft

United States

Bashy Posted at 12-26 18:29
Hi, no, they are all there, you need an app called X-plore, google has since added security and locked down that folder so we cannot see in it, so you either need that app and grant it permissions when asked or connect the device to the PC/Lappy and find them through the PC/Lappy

I found it's no longer in the DJI folder it's in the root android folder and is accessible with either the standard android file explorer and as you said a PC.
2021-12-26
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

aairon Posted at 12-26 19:34
I found it's no longer in the DJI folder it's in the root android folder and is accessible with either the standard android file explorer and as you said a PC.

Yep, exactly. It fooled me too a few weeks ago.
2021-12-26
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

aairon Posted at 12-26 19:34

Yeah thats it, sorry i should have been more specific, i should also have mentioned that some if not all samsungs default file explorer does not work for this. I take it yours isn't a Samsung? I have the Note 20 Ultra and i cannot see the folder with the default explorer, a bit of a pain but manageable
2021-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules