Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
cancel dji care refresh
4259 17 2021-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phil-142
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149964 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hi everyone.

i purchased a mavic 3 from amazon and took out a dji care refresh plan.

after 3 weeks of flying i was having lots of problems with it and decided to send it back for a refund.

how would i cancel the dji care plan, i have sent them an email but no answer yet with being the xmas holidays or maybe transer the exsisting

care refresh plan to the new mavic 3 that i will be getting.

thanks

2021-12-27
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Last time I read the care refresh 'small print ' I think there were instructions for refunds in there, I seem to remember that transfers to a subsequent drone are not possible unless that drone is a replacement from DJI themselves and that might be restricted to a replacement under the care refresh scheme.
2021-12-27
Use props
phil-142
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-27 10:52
Last time I read the care refresh 'small print ' I think there were instructions for refunds in there, I seem to remember that transfers to a subsequent drone are not possible unless that drone is a replacement from DJI themselves and that might be restricted to a replacement under the care refresh scheme.

thanks so much for your help. really appreciated. thank you.
2021-12-27
Use props
Dou6ie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8984337 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, I returned a faulty mavic air 2 to Argos after I purchased the care refresh. I got a refund but was told they can only transfer your current care refresh to the same model. So if you returned a mavic 3 and purchase another mavic 3 then I’m sure you can transfer the remainder of the care refresh.
2021-12-27
Use props
phil-142
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dou6ie Posted at 12-27 12:23
Hi, I returned a faulty mavic air 2 to Argos after I purchased the care refresh. I got a refund but was told they can only transfer your current care refresh to the same model. So if you returned a mavic 3 and purchase another mavic 3 then I’m sure you can transfer the remainder of the care refresh.

thanks so much. really helpful info. much appreciated.
2021-12-27
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have a look at post 8 in https://forum.dji.com/thread-131165-1-1.html
2021-12-27
Use props
phil-142
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-27 14:31
Have a look at post 8 in https://forum.dji.com/thread-131165-1-1.html

that really helped me a lot. thank you so much for your time and help. appreciated.
2021-12-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello there, if the DJI Care Refresh was purchased from DJI Store and you have returned the drone, you can provide the return receipt and the order number of your DJI Care Refresh and send to support@dji.com, we will help you out.

Noticed that you had tried contacting our support via email but had not received a reply, could you please tell me your ticket number? I will look into the email and arrange the team to follow it up as soon as possible.
2021-12-27
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

That appears to be a response from an admin to a member's question about transferring it to another MODEL drone.

Hello,I just purchased spark refresh care can I transfer that to my new Mavic Air?
    Thanks.

Hello there, no, the DJI Care Refresh cannot be transferred to a different drone.
2021-12-27
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Correct but I have previously read that it can not be transferred from one drone to another other than where the 2nd drone is a replacement for the 1st and the replacement is a drone issued by DJI. If that is incorrect please correct me.
2021-12-28
Use props
phil-142
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 12-27 19:18
Hello there, if the DJI Care Refresh was purchased from DJI Store and you have returned the drone, you can provide the return receipt and the order number of your DJI Care Refresh and send to , we will help you out.

Noticed that you had tried contacting our support via email but had not received a reply, could you please tell me your ticket number? I will look into the email and arrange the team to follow it up as soon as possible.

thanks so much for your reply susan. appreciated.

the drone has been returned and just waiting on confirmation that have received it.

as soon as i purchased the drone i went to dji website and ordered the care refresh.
when i first contacted dji about this issue i never received a email with a ticket number.
once i get the refund i will be ordering another mavic 3.

i will send all this info including the refresh order number with the link you provided.

thanks so much for your time and help. appreciated.

phil.
2021-12-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

phil-142 Posted at 12-29 08:00
thanks so much for your reply susan. appreciated.

the drone has been returned and just waiting on confirmation that have received it.

Thank you for getting back to me, Phil. May I double confirm the way/entrance you first contacted the support? Normally, if you sent an email to our support, you will receive an auto-email with the ticket number. I would love to check further about the issue.
2021-12-31
Use props
phil-142
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 12-31 05:48
Thank you for getting back to me, Phil. May I double confirm the way/entrance you first contacted the support? Normally, if you sent an email to our support, you will receive an auto-email with the ticket number. I would love to check further about the issue.

hi susan.

i sent a message with the link you sent me and got a reply from dji support.

i have to send dji proof that amazon did receive the drone.

amazon did receive the drone today and i am just waiting for confirmation from them by email.

i have to confirm to dji that i purchased the care refresh from dji which i have.

as soon as amazon send me proof of return i will send everything to dji.

thanks for your time and help susan. really appreciated.
2021-12-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

phil-142 Posted at 2021-12-31 06:25
hi susan.

i sent a message with the link you sent me and got a reply from dji support.

Thank you for your update, rest assured, the support team will help you out when they receive the information.
2022-1-1
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Susan, since this thread has your attention, can you please tell us whether or not it is possible to transfer Care Refresh to another drone? Thanks.
2022-1-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-1 04:43
DJI Susan, since this thread has your attention, can you please tell us whether or not it is possible to transfer Care Refresh to another drone? Thanks.

Hi there, it depends on what condition it is.
1. If the drone is being replaced with the same model by the retailer or DJI, DJI Care Refresh can be transferred to the replacement drone.
2. If the drone is returned and the drone is replaced with a different model, no, DJI Care Refresh can not be transferred to a different model.
3. If there is no issue with the drone and the user wants to transfer the DJI Care Refresh to another drone, no, this is not supported.
Please let me know the actual situation, I am happy to make it clear.
2022-1-11
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 1-11 00:58
Hi there, it depends on what condition it is.
1. If the drone is being replaced with the same model by the retailer or DJI, DJI Care Refresh can be transferred to the replacement drone.
2. If the drone is returned and the drone is replaced with a different model, no, DJI Care Refresh can not be transferred to a different model.

Thanks that is useful, it was a general question not based on any particular situation.
2022-1-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-11 05:29
Thanks that is useful, it was a general question not based on any particular situation.

You're most welcome. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know.
2022-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules