DJI Mimo (for OM5) NOT Saving to SD Card
1261 3 2021-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RV-Dronenam
lvl.2

United States

After purchasing an OM5 several weeks ago, using the Momo software, I have not been able to save pictures/videos to the SD card.

I have a Samsung S9 Plus running Android OS (v10).  I have a 128 GB SD card and the default storage location is the SD card.  I have taken pictures and videos and they are saved to the SD card.

The Mimo software does not recognize the SD card.

I have Googled this problem/issue and the DJI Forum and could no find any solutions/results.

Is there any way to have the Mimo software recognize the SD card? If not – is there going to be a software upgrade – if so when.

RV-Droneman

2021-12-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there RV-Droneman. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to format your microSD card ( please do not forget to save all the videos and photos before formatting the microSD card for you not to loose the said videos and photos permanently ) or please try using a different microSD card to see if the issue will persist? Thank you.
2021-12-27
Use props
RV-Dronenam
lvl.2

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-27 20:51
Hello there RV-Droneman. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to format your microSD card ( please do not forget to save all the videos and photos before formatting the microSD card for you not to loose the said videos and photos permanently ) or please try using a different microSD card to see if the issue will persist? Thank you.

Thank you for the info.  I just put in a new SD card and reformatted it.  When I used the OM5 via the Mimo software it still puts pictures in internal memory.

Am I missing something? Am  doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help!

RV-Droneman
2021-12-28
Use props
RV-Dronenam
lvl.2

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-27 20:51

Thank you for the info.  I just put in a new SD card and reformatted it.  When I used the OM5 via the Mimo software it still puts pictures in internal memory.

Am I missing something? Am  doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help!

RV-Droneman
2021-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules