951 5 2021-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Does anyone have a link to the user manual for the Action 2 in English. When i go to the download page its only in Chinese!
2021-12-27
Use props
edwardquan
lvl.4
United Kingdom

You raise a good point - the English version (EN) seems to have disappeared - DJI admin - could you get this added back please?  I do have a copy of v1.0 but can't post it on here.

For ease of reference, the download site is here:

https://www.dji.com/uk/dji-action-2/downloads

2021-12-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. The link to the manual is this.
When I check it on our website, the English manual for Action 2 is available to be previewed and downloaded. Please check again. If you are still only able to see the Chinese version, please help to provide the route you check the manual and the screenshot of the page. Thank you very much.
2021-12-27
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

edwardquan Posted at 12-27 19:31
You raise a good point - the English version (EN) seems to have disappeared - DJI admin - could you get this added back please?  I do have a copy of v1.0 but can't post it on here.

For ease of reference, the download site is here:

Thank you. Much appreciated.
2021-12-28
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 12-27 22:29
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. The link to the manual is this.
When I check it on our website, the English manual for Action 2 is available to be previewed and downloaded. Please check again. If you are still only able to see the Chinese version, please help to provide the route you check the manual and the screenshot of the page. Thank you very much.

Thank you for the English version. On the North American DJI website it was every Language but English.
2021-12-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Visual Air Posted at 12-28 18:18
Thank you for the English version. On the North American DJI website it was every Language but English.

Thank you for your report, I had checked the website and the English manual is on the list. I will check out all countries/regions and see if there is any abnormality.
2021-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules