OM 5 Not Working With Pixel 6/Samsung Flip?
2424 4 2021-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andantesash
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Does anyone know when DJI will be releasing an app that works with Google's Flagship phone and one of Samsungs top selling phones? Surely they knew these phones would be coming out and masses would be buying them? I've had the OM5 for over a month now and it still won't install on either of the devices. I've contacted DJI support who say this problem has been reported to the engineer team and they will be compatible in the next app update - does anyone know when this 'new version' will be released? I've also tried updating the app for Mavic Air and Phantom Drones and neither will update on the new Google Pixel 6.

Anyone know what the issue is with DJI and Google?
2021-12-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there andantesash. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As of this time the Pixel 6 and the Samsung Flip is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for your DJI OM5. Rest assured that these information has been forwarded to our DJI R&D Team for further attention and in addition rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI OM 5 and for the DJI Mimo application . Thank you.
2021-12-28
Use props
andantesash
lvl.1
United Kingdom

So I should return the OM 5 since it won't work with two of the major phones on the market right now?

Is there any competitors products that anyone on here would recommend as I need one before heading off on a road trip for a month?

Thanks
2021-12-30
Use props
djiuser_5Zcl9lPE9T3I
New

Canada

I received the DJI OM 5 today and am having trouble auto calibrating the unit. I am using a Google Pixel 6 phone and when the auto calibration is completed the phone restarts.      I woudl appreciate any help.  Thanks!
2022-7-5
Use props
Technotom_fr
New

France

Exactly the same problem with my OSMO 3, Mimo crashes my Pixel 6 at the end of the gimbal auto calibration. No solution for now.. On top of that, my stabilizer sometimes behaves strangely. I had no such issues with my previously used Pixel 3 XL.
2022-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules