Clamp protecting battery button to be accidentally pressed.
544 3 2021-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

If the intelligent fly battery for Mavic 2 pro is fuly charged and then setting it to discharge in say 5 days, I understand that if you keep pressing the button on the inteligent battery within 2 day or so, it resets to 5 days. Is this right? If so, is there a type clamp that can be fitted over the battery and the button to protect this from accidentally happen?
2021-12-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there kyalami. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party accessory for your DJI Mavic 2 Pro, I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who who have tried using this accessory can give out the best recommendation and information with regards to this inquiry. Thank you.
2021-12-28
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-28 20:18
Hello there kyalami. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party accessory for your DJI Mavic 2 Pro, I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who who have tried using this accessory can give out the best recommendation and information with regards to this inquiry. Thank you.

Hi there Stephen,
If I am correct regarding the resetting the discharge time, then this could be of assistance. However I would never leave a fully charged Lipo battery for longer time. I would charge the battery in the morning and flying during the day or afternoon. I am also thinking, what happens when you press the battery button. Does some of the terminals get power on them. I think so. It could easily happen that the button get accidentally pressed when in a hand bag. So having a button protection when keeping the batteries in a hand bag while travelling. then some metals, like keys, pins etc would protect the terminals from possible shorting out. Although this may be difficult to happen, as the terminals are a bit protected and further in. This is just an idea.
2021-12-28
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Found a ...tion. Glued a piece of hard plastic inside the Lipo bag, just where the battery button is. Now the button can not accidetally be pressed.
2022-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules