What about you...
522 14 2021-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JackWhite
lvl.3

Ukraine

I have always been fascinated by the special way photographers view the world. Their special look and vision. The most charming thing is that we rarely can say with certainty what exactly this or that creator meant.
Let's arrange a small discussion about what YOU are trying to convey with your work, what YOU feel when you have a camera in your hands.

2021-12-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

With my drone photography Im usually looking for a unique view of the world that most people will never see.
2021-12-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

For me it is documenting my surroundings.
2021-12-29
Use props
JackWhite
lvl.3

Ukraine

DAFlys Posted at 12-29 01:16
With my drone photography Im usually looking for a unique view of the world that most people will never see.

What do you understand as a "unique view of the world"?
2021-12-29
Use props
JackWhite
lvl.3

Ukraine

Montfrooij Posted at 12-29 05:02
For me it is documenting my surroundings.

Are you documenting personally for yourself or for history, for future generations?
2021-12-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

JackWhite Posted at 12-29 12:19
Are you documenting personally for yourself or for history, for future generations?

All three I think!
2021-12-29
Use props
djiuser_e8SvrQ04v52v
lvl.1
Flight distance : 183038 ft
United States

I do it for Fun and to be able to show others what the world looks like from the air (as in not from space or a plane but something lower down so you get more detail)
2021-12-29
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

For me, it is about documenting (the same way as Montfrooij), also about sharing cherished moments with beloved ones (when filming important family moments, such as birthdays, holidays, events of celebration etc.), connecting with the forum members (by sharing and discussing the pictures I have taken) and occasionally, if I get a visually interesting sight or idea, to capture the moment and vision.
2021-12-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

JackWhite Posted at 12-29 12:17
What do you understand as a "unique view of the world"?

Something that most people will not see.
2021-12-30
Use props
JackWhite
lvl.3

Ukraine

DAFlys Posted at 12-30 01:30
Something that most people will not see.

I mean, do you mean anything specific by these words?
I understand that not all people see everything, and most importantly, not everyone sees everything in the same way. So I wanted to hear your look.
I hope you understand what I mean.
2021-12-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

JackWhite Posted at 12-30 08:36
I mean, do you mean anything specific by these words?
I understand that not all people see everything, and most importantly, not everyone sees everything in the same way. So I wanted to hear your look.
I hope you understand what I mean.

For example many people will see a cell phone mast,   but very few will see it from above looking directly down on it.
2021-12-31
Use props
JackWhite
lvl.3

United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 2021-12-31 01:40
For example many people will see a cell phone mast,   but very few will see it from above looking directly down on it.

YES! I understand you, thank you for your feedback!
Have a good day!
2022-1-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

JackWhite Posted at 1-4 09:18
YES! I understand you, thank you for your feedback!
Have a good day!

No worries Jack.   
2022-1-5
Use props
Vincent Leclerc
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Post production matter a lot while review your footage, too. I've been using TunesKit AceMovi to edit my footage, adding transitions, effects and interactive texts. Those are the elements that help you generate new visions too.
2022-1-5
Use props
JackWhite
lvl.3

Ukraine

Vincent Leclerc Posted at 1-5 01:18
Post production matter a lot while review your footage, too. I've been using TunesKit AceMovi to edit my footage, adding transitions, effects and interactive texts. Those are the elements that help you generate new visions too.

I completely agree. Sometimes, without post-production, the original idea can be lost.
2022-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules