659 3 2021-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iMauro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 965194 ft
Italy

Good morning,
Is damage to the body due to a collision with a wall due to my error covered by DJI Care? Thank you
20211228_081515.jpg

2021-12-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi iMauro, yes, damages caused by the pilot are covered by DJI Care Refresh. You can start an online service request at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav and send the drone back. The service center will help when they receive the drone.
2021-12-28
Use props
djiuser_at3pfjDCHOwE
New

Italy

Hi I had a crash due ti post Connection. The il y damage is that this component (metal) is not turning properly so I should change it.
Should I change the entire back left leg or just this component? Where can I order it? I am in Rome!
Thank you all
2022-1-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_at3pfjDCHOwE Posted at 1-1 05:33
Hi I had a crash due ti post Connection. The il y damage is that this component (metal) is not turning properly so I should change it.
Should I change the entire back left leg or just this component? Where can I order it? I am in Rome!
Thank you all

Hi there. Thank you for your inquiry. We do not suggest repairing your unit by yourself. This should be properly assessed by our certified technicians at our facility. Please contact our Product Support to help you start a case. You may also try our Online Repair Request feature if your region is supported to use. Hope this helps.
2022-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules