Gimbal horizon keeps going off
427 4 2021-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dronica76
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello

I have been having this issue with my Mavic Mini for months now and finally decided to seek some advice/help, as it is getting very frustrating.
When i turn the dron on, the horizon on my screen is perefectly in level, however, as soon as I take off and start flying (especially after turniong left/right) the horizon tilts down on the right. As you do, you go and correct the horizon from the gimbal settings, and that's all good for a few seconds, after which the problem keeps reoccurring, no matter how many times i try to manually correct it.
Needeless to say I have tried recentering and resetting the gimbal itself as well as the IMU.
Is there anybosy else who has experienced the same issue and found a sloution? I can't seem to find much on the internet regarding this.
Your help is greatly appreciated.
2021-12-29
Use props
Tuxtard
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9975610 ft
Serbia

AFAIK, there is no fix for this issue other than sending your unit to DJI.
2021-12-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dronica76. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic Mini. may we please know before this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to the said DJI Drone? Thank you.
2021-12-29
Use props
Dronica76
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello and thanks for your email. There was a crash but that happened long time before this issue started occurring.
2021-12-30
Use props
Dronica76
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Tuxtard Posted at 12-29 11:38
AFAIK, there is no fix for this issue other than sending your unit to DJI.

Thanks for your replay. Any idea about costs?
2021-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules