DJI Mimo App is not displaying the files from my Action 2 Camera
2782 8 2021-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mwhatse
lvl.1

United States

So I have this issue now. Just purchased the Action 2 camera (arrived today) and for some reason when I connect the camera to the App. I can see on the phone and record and take pictures in all. However when i got to view the recored contect It just sits there and spins. So I have tried all the troubleshooting steps I can think of. I restarted the app, my phone, updated my phone to 15.2 I am using apple 12 pro max and I have updated the firmware on the device and the app on my Iphone is updated to the latest version. I will upload a video and and a screen shot of the version of the app.

DJI can you please help me. When I initally opened the box and connected it it worked. Then it stopped not sure what changed. If this does not get resolved it will be returned. Paid too much for a simple infaraction like this...defeats the purpose of having the deivce.

Thanks
IMG_9990.PNG
IMG_C636D7B53DCC-1.jpeg
2021-12-29
Use props
Mwhatse
lvl.1

United States

I tried to upload the video but it don't like my video format (MP4)
2021-12-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mwhatse. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) for us to be able to isolate the said issue? In addition, kindly please save all of your files  before uninstalling the DJI Mimo application for you not to loose the said information. Thank you.
2021-12-29
Use props
Mwhatse
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-29 19:52
Hello there Mwhatse. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) for us to be able to isolate the said issue? In addition, kindly please save all of your files  before uninstalling the DJI Mimo application for you not to loose the said information. Thank you.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the mimo application. Connected my device and when i try to access my saved content it us spinning around and mot coming up. What is next?
2021-12-30
Use props
Mwhatse
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-29 19:52

No worries I figured it out. Thanks
2021-12-30
Use props
Felipe Gonzalez
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36978 ft
United States

Mwhatse Posted at 2021-12-30 19:38

Would you mind sharing what have you done? I have the same issue, thanks
2023-11-26
Use props
Felipe Gonzalez
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36978 ft
United States

Mwhatse Posted at 2021-12-30 19:38

2023-11-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Felipe Gonzalez Posted at 11-26 14:07

Hi there, I am sorry for the issue you encountered. Could you please try to turn off the cell service of your phone and try again to download the files?

If that does not work, please help to confirm the DJI Mimo app version, the mobile device you are using, and a short video of the issue for us to check further. Look forward to your reply.
2023-11-26
Use props
Mwhatse
lvl.1

United States

Felipe Gonzalez Posted at 11-26 14:06

Hey Felipe what I discovered (from
Outside sources other than DJI) is that you must turn off cellular data on your phone and then you’ll be able to view the content you’ve recorded. Dunno why but this glitch is STILL here even tho they know about it no fix! Hope this helps!
2023-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules