Canon 80D camera controls not working with DJI RSC 2
1413 4 2021-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alaskawilder
lvl.1

United States

Hey just got the DJI RSC 2 for Christmas pretty stoked on it! However, I have a Canon 80D with a EF-S 10-22MM Lens and I'm unable to get the camera controls to work.

Yes, I have the correct Mini USB to USB C hooked up and my Canon Firmware is 1.0.2. I've researched this as much as I can and can't find anything to answer my problem. I've connected the Ronin App and everything works besides the Camera Connect it also says it's not connected and I can't control my camera from the Gimbal any suggestions?

Thanks!
2021-12-29
Use props
Alaskawilder
lvl.1

United States

I contacted DJI today about this and the customer support person disconnected the call. I'm already so done with this. It should be so simple
2022-1-3
Use props
NailTimVideo
lvl.3
Russia

Hello.
I use 3rd party USB-C to 2.5mm jack with my 90D. No problem. Anyways I still don't have external monitor and can't use front dial properly in terms of focus control. Aperture and other stuff I prefer not to change while articulating my gimbal to avoid occassional press or front dial touch.
2022-1-4
Use props
Alaskawilder
lvl.1

United States

NailTimVideo Posted at 1-4 10:32
Hello.
I use 3rd party USB-C to 2.5mm jack with my 90D. No problem. Anyways I still don't have external monitor and can't use front dial properly in terms of focus control. Aperture and other stuff I prefer not to change while articulating my gimbal to avoid occassional press or front dial touch.

Thanks for the reply! It's odd that it says 80D and 90D are compatible with USB-C to Mini USB? I wish DJI would answer this issue?
2022-1-4
Use props
NailTimVideo
lvl.3
Russia

As far as I remember 90D goes with Micro-USB, 70-80D goes with Mini-USB.
Mine 90D worked well with Micro-USB cable, which I have found in package kit of RSC2. Haven't had any issues.
2022-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules