611 5 2021-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PhillipStan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44364 ft

South Africa

Hallo forum,

Recently purchased my DJI Air 2S and after about 35 flights, the RC not switching on. I have pressed the buttons multiple times, charged the unit for more than 2 hours, but the RC simply not switching on. One press, nothing. Second press, still nothing. Pressed power button for 20 seconds, even a minute, still nothing. When I press FN, Camera and Shoot, getting the blinking middle lights, when connected to trusted power sources, but simply not able to switch the controller on.

Drone is powering up, no problem. Any ideas or suggestions on how to go about getting the controller functional? I purchased my drone in Dubai, now on holiday in South Africa, so rather disappointed that I am not able to fly anymore. Really started to love this drone, the features and the way it works. I know I am covered under the DJI warranty, no issues there, just disappointed that I cannot take beach photos.

Hoping that the forum will be able to assist.

Phillip
2021-12-30
Use props
djiuser_LGYjQGhnmgte
New
Germany

Same Problem Here. Just bought a new DJI Air 2s but Remote Controller wont charge. Only works if plugged in. Maybe a Bug With the firmware?
2021-12-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Phillip. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having this issue with your DJI Air 2S remote controller. I would recommend to contact our DJI support team at  https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We will do there best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-12-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_LGYjQGhnmgte Posted at 12-30 11:02
Same Problem Here. Just bought a new DJI Air 2s but Remote Controller wont charge. Only works if plugged in. Maybe a Bug With the firmware?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please contact our support through email? Please remember to attach a video for them to further verify your issue. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_footer
2021-12-31
Use props
djiuser_Thz5bzsaZmFP
New

India

Recently i purchased Air 2s. After several flights, i connected the RC and the drone to the wifi and updated the firmware since it was asking for update. There was a message during the update "update failed. retry". So retried the update again. after that the remote got switched off. And it didn't turn on again. It was fully charged.
2023-1-3
Use props
djiuser_Thz5bzsaZmFP
New

India

When connected to the charger also, its not showing any charge indication also
2023-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules