NEW DJI FPV Combo - battery doesn't charge?
695 4 2021-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pr1est
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello All!

I just got new DJI FPV Combo today.
I connect drone battery and remote controller to charge. Controller lights shows that is on charge and after hour or so was charged.
But on main battery no light at all. Its connected already 3 hours and nothing?

I checked is any voltage outside from charger on cable and positive. But what I noticed on pluf there is three small pins and one of pin looks like is shorter? Is that could be a problem?

Any help, advice will be great.

Thank you!

WhatsApp Image 2021-12-30 at 18.00.56(1).jpeg
2021-12-30
Use props
Pr1est
lvl.1

United Kingdom

ok, i looked on drone inlet size and that pin looks same size, shorter than other.
I tried to activate this battery from dron connected to USB but no success. Battery faulty?

2021-12-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Pr1est. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having this issue with your new DJI FPV Combo. It would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2021-12-30
Use props
fansc48f65af
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1747438 ft
United States

I have the same issue with one of the batteries in the fly more package.  My other two batteries charge fine.  I made a video and opened a ticket with DJI.
2021-12-31
Use props
Pr1est
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Spoke with them already. Faulty battery, and Im waiting for new set of DJI FPV Combo, which should be with me Monday.
Thank you.
2021-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules