New member Dorset
489 6 2021-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sandy101
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Good Evening all,

New memeber and owner of a Mini 2 (Christmas present )

Only had the one test flight so far thanks to the great British weather but im looking forward to learning all there is to learn about flying and operating. If anyone else is active in South Dorset I would love to chat for tips or local flying clubs.

Cheers
2021-12-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Sandy101. Welcome to DJI Forum and congratulations on your new DJI Mini 2. If you have any inquiries or any concerns with your DJI Mini 2 or with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Happy New Year to you and to your family. .
2021-12-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Welcome to the club.     You'll find most flying clubs dont like drones.  but then you dont need a runway like they do.
2021-12-31
Use props
Sandy101
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 12-31 02:00
Welcome to the club.     You'll find most flying clubs dont like drones.  but then you dont need a runway like they do.

Thanks DAflys. Other than national Drone clubs or associations there doesn't seen to much at a local level.
2021-12-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sandy101 Posted at 12-31 02:03
Thanks DAflys. Other than national Drone clubs or associations there doesn't seen to much at a local level.

Outside the FPV part of the hobby I dont see very much,   drones are very much about getting that shot rather than just pure flying.
2021-12-31
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congrats on getting the Mini 2 and welcome to the forum.  For its size it is a really great performing drone.  Just remember to do your pre-flight checks and you should enjoy flying the Mini 2.
2021-12-31
Use props
Sandy101
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-31 08:12
Congrats on getting the Mini 2 and welcome to the forum.  For its size it is a really great performing drone.  Just remember to do your pre-flight checks and you should enjoy flying the Mini 2.

Funny you mention pre flight check's. I took the Drone out this afternoon and I though it was a nice touch for a beginner that the app wouldn't let me fly properly until I went through the check's. I assume it's a safety feature and runs every now and again.
2021-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules