Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Led blinking yellow continuously
14290 6 2021-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DestroyedLolo
lvl.1

France

Hello,

For some days, I'm not able to connect to my Tello

When I'm starting it, the led cycles normally b/w red, yellow, green but after 5 seconds, it blinks continuously in yellow stating a problem.

From my phone, I can connect to the Tello WiFi but the application said it is not able to connect.

How can I solve this issue (my drone is not so old).

Thanks

Laurent

2021-12-31
Use props
djiuser_rkvCjj0T8Bwg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57191280 ft
Canada

Hello! How you tried resetting the drone? the yellow bliniking lights mean that the drone is not paired to anything.
2022-1-14
Use props
djiuser_rkvCjj0T8Bwg
lvl.2
Canada

To reset the drone, Switch on the Ryze Tello drone and wait for the LEDs to flash yellow. Long press the power button for 5 seconds until the indicator light turns off. The indicator light starts to flash yellow. The Wi-Fi SSID and password will be reset to the factory settings and no password is set by default.
2022-1-14
Use props
DestroyedLolo
lvl.1

France

djiuser_rkvCjj0T8Bwg Posted at 1-14 06:41
To reset the drone, Switch on the Ryze Tello drone and wait for the LEDs to flash yellow. Long press the power button for 5 seconds until the indicator light turns off. The indicator light starts to flash yellow. The Wi-Fi SSID and password will be reset to the factory settings and no password is set by default.

Ok, thanks : it did it
I reset the drone (even if I never set a password on it), and forget its network on my phone ... an now it's working.

As per some search on the Internet, it should be cause by an update of the application that created a mess on already existing network.

Anyway, thanks you for your tips that did the job
2022-1-14
Use props
djiuser_rkvCjj0T8Bwg
lvl.2
Canada

DestroyedLolo Posted at 1-14 07:06
Ok, thanks : it did it
I reset the drone (even if I never set a password on it), and forget its network on my phone ... an now it's working.

No problem! Glad to help, happy flying!!
2022-1-14
Use props
Royallie
lvl.1

Russia

[ Last edited by Royallie In 2022-2-24 11:56 Editor ]\n\nwow.. is it even possible?
2022-2-24
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

2022-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules