2412 5 2021-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

When I go to the download page for DJI Assistant 2, I see a download available for MacOs but it says that it isn't compatible with MacOs 11 or higher. New Mac systems come with BigSur (11.x) already installed and then is now offered to upgrade to Monterey (12.x). We need a working version for these machines so I would like to ask if anyone (moderator or Dev) can find out when we might expect a version for the newer Mac OS's??

Happy holidays!!

2021-12-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there JodyB. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you and Happy New Year to you and to your family.
2022-1-1
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thank you DJI Stephen. I appreciate the sentiments and I hope you and your family finds this new year kind and generous to you!!
2022-1-1
Use props
djiuser_5tSfkqoM72Fp
New

United States

I too am having this problem.
Cannot install the latest DJI Assistant 2 (1.2.4)

Says the required package is not compatible with OS 12.3.1 Monterey.

How do I go about updating my Mavic?
2022-5-8
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Apparently there are two recourses for us mac users. OTA update or beg a friend with a windows computer. I really hope DJI does something about this.
2022-5-10
Use props
djiuser_nv81JrAouIKB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 982533 ft
United States

I have a MacBook with the same problem. I cannot install Assistant 2 consumer. I have a remote controller 2 that I can’t update, and therefore can’t use.
2023-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules