Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Air 2S is on the way, any tips?
812 7 2021-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hawkeye Dronography
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1216867 ft
United States

I've decided to add the Air 2S to my collection, any tips are much appreciated. This is my first decent sized drone, all I've ever owned was the spark, and mini and mini 2.

Thanks in advance guys!
2021-12-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Hope that you could get the best suggestion and information from our fellow DJI Pilots here that own the DJI Air 2s. You may also check tutorial videos and features of the said drone straight to our website. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-1-1
Use props
djiabuser
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18432 ft
United States

I had a Mini 1 for a grand total of 5 minutes before I realized that it had some shortcomings. I figured the 2s in the long run would be cheaper to own with flight sensors and a more satisfying experience and I wasn’t wrong. I’ve watched about every beginners guide on YouTube which helped but the camera and flight settings are still overwhelming. Since I’m a button pusher I’ve learned more from that than anything. Stay away from tree limbs as somebody has already posted, as good as the avoidance sensors are they’re not perfect.
2022-1-1
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

It is a very enjoyable drone!  Fly it like ya stole it!  : )   So many experienced people here to give you great advice for real.  The only things I can think of are to dial in the advanced gimbal settings to your likings for the various modes.  The yaw and pitch smoothness settings has really made a difference for me in cinematic quality of some of the videos I do, but of course everyone uses the drone and the camera differently.
2022-1-1
Use props
jwp721
lvl.3
Flight distance : 332822 ft
United States

You are progressing along well with your drones.  Take what you have learned and watch as many videos as you can find and you will do great.  
2022-1-1
Use props
Solidarity
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

I can’t help you with anything on the Mavic Air 2S as I only own the Mini 2 and Mavic 3: however, I do suggest getting a lens cleaning pen for brushing off dust from the lens and also I’d check out Flytpath on YouTube he reviews drones and can give you a lot of information on your new drone.
2022-1-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Enjoy it and remember most crashes happen within a 100m of home you will find it easier to fly than all your other drones, use highest recording capabilities 4K 60fps Raw photo and work on your editing which is where the real difference will be and just enjoy it….
2022-1-13
Use props
TP-FPV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1146821 ft
United States

Advice, Don't believe 99% of the BS here!
2022-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules