My Mavic 3 just fallen from the sky. Lost it.
11944 192 2021-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

your email address is visible in one of those message thingies
2022-1-8
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

NGC Posted at 1-7 05:51
The Internet must have been briefly turned on in "the facility".

That's not true.  I'm completely aware of the "narratives".  Preparation through awareness of what "isn't happening" is key which is why I'm still here (haven't died, became super injured, or incredibly litigated).   Perhaps people should take a listen of what I'm saying.

Basically, everyone is a doing a good job.  The less you know the better.  Trust the engineers and technicians that work on your stuff.  When you are using it, you think you are super smart but didn't make it.  You are just an operator.  We are highly reliant upon others to keep up what is working in the world is proper logistics and necessities such as electricity.  We don't engineer it ourselves.  As long as you have some sort of income and operating sanely in the world, thumbs up to you especially to all those people who live off interests from investing properly way back while everyone else developed a lifestyle solely upon hourly work and nothing else and are still working because they have to.

Ultra basically, if something is indeed broken, you "all" cannot know.  I cover as much as I can.  It most likely paid for itself with my develop perspectives.  I  have not crashed 1 single DJI drone bother recreationally and commercially.
2022-1-8
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

ZeuS-FL Posted at 1-7 05:32
I really can not understand what you try to express related to this topic. Can you be more detailed?

If there is or was an inherent  "critical" problem with a design, you will not know.  There are inherent problems w/ the human race of course.. we have yet to iron it out w/ better development.  Until then, we can only do and have so much.  All-natural is not the correct way imo.  it has shown with people who have done things successfully for many decades to be distracted slightly, trust but trust wrong and then something going permanently wrong like what has been happening on the news with a bunch of top people.

I try to know and fix many issues in life after the results of what went wrong with either myself through experience or what I've seen from others.  Plenty of those result in currently Zero monetary pay but I do know what certain things look like if they aren't done correctly now.  I had drone "friends" who would've crashed their drones if I wasn't there helping them for example.  I do not have recorded examples to present but there was a high chance if I wasn't with them at the time, they would've lost it and worse.  Experience and awareness plays a big role because sometimes you rely it on as a response to save you temporarily, long enough that you don't end up being super screwed in life later. : )  Meaning.. you can't quit doing that activity forever like you've never done it, instead of it haunting you in many ways from what went wrong catastrophically unintentionally.
2022-1-8
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-7 05:49
He lives in a totally different world than most folk, try not to disturb him for your own sake

I'm not disturbed.  I'm informing.
2022-1-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

AntDX316 Posted at 1-8 05:58
I'm not disturbed.  I'm informing.

You can’t be the Judge of that…
2022-1-8
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-8 06:06
You can’t be the Judge of that…

I know, which is why it is extremely important to show what wrong looks like first before seeing right that nobody does.  It's just.. not acceptable to go through that so knowing may never happen and judgements may be seen as forever wrong.  As long as it's good "now" then we should assume the past worked.  I want to remove the negative judgements this way we can have clean posivitiy.  With the way the world is.. it's going to be hard to save a bunch of people, oh well.

A lot of people have the habit like information is for them and only them.  It's like a radio broadcast.  Turning it completely off because most or some don't need it is wrong imo.  People can just ignore, not respond, attack, and fail it.  I didn't put any direct solutions, but when I do in other areas people end up not believing me such as in the Motorcycle facebook group.  Well, some of them crashed for not believing me.  I'm still here..  I've done 160mph (dozens and dozens and dozens of times) w/ shorts on w/o issue.  I kind of quit motorcycling.. I prefer to play Planetside 2.
2022-1-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

AntDX316 Posted at 1-8 06:07
I know, which is why it is extremely important to show what wrong looks like first before seeing right that nobody does.  It's just.. not acceptable to go through that so knowing may never happen and judgements may be seen as forever wrong.  As long as it's good "now" then we should assume the past worked.  I want to remove the negative judgements this way we can have clean posivitiy.  With the way the world is.. it's going to be hard to save a bunch of people, oh well.

A lot of people have the habit like information is for them and only them.  It's like a radio broadcast.  Turning it completely off because most or some don't need it is wrong imo.  People can just ignore, not respond, attack, and fail it.  I didn't put any direct solutions, but when I do in other areas people end up not believing me such as in the Motorcycle facebook group.  Well, some of them crashed for not believing me.  I'm still here..  I've done 160mph (dozens and dozens and dozens of times) w/ shorts on w/o issue.  I kind of quit motorcycling.. I prefer to play Planetside 2.

Looks like I didn’t take my own advice.
2022-1-8
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-8 07:17
Looks like I didn’t take my own advice.

own advice can be flawed
2022-1-8
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm not saying we encourage this or engage, but if you were to think of Ant's posts as a maturing AI that some team decided to send our way for a study, the posts make more sense.
2022-1-8
Use props
alan-kk
lvl.1

Brazil

looks like a gimbal problem at first. maybe a gust... but the disconnection... maybe it was hovering that point for a brief time, or, if the dynamic home point was not activated, it tried to get back to where the flight started
2022-1-8
Use props
djiuser_VU9CoJgfOVyE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 673064 ft
Slovakia

ZeuS-FL Posted at 1-1 10:41
I want to thanks every help to all of you guys. I still unable to find the drone. I am taking a brake and i am going back to keep searching. is very dense the area.

Well, you should have not flown over a dense area and cars, especially at high altitude, with a drone weighing almost one kilo. That's because of this kind of stuff that we're getting more and more stringent rules on where we are allowed to fly.
2022-1-10
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5782297 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_VU9CoJgfOVyE Posted at 1-10 01:07
Well, you should have not flown over a dense area and cars, especially at high altitude, with a drone weighing almost one kilo. That's because of this kind of stuff that we're getting more and more stringent rules on where we are allowed to fly.

If you read the thread, I was following a suspicious vehicle in my neighborhood, there is nothing wrong with flying at 280FT in a non-restricted zone. I can fly up to 400FT. The drone is capable to go up to 1640FT so 280FT is nothing. The higher you fly, the fewer chances you have to have an accident with powerlines, antennas, bird strikes, etc.

Also is more secure flying in dense areas for people's safety. The drone should not fail period.
2022-1-10
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

FYI,
I am still waiting for DJI to contact me with the tracking information. This has been very uphill.
2022-1-10
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50003 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2022-1-10
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Finally today they send me the tracking number. They just shipped today from California. Will be here in a week by UPS.
2022-1-11
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

ZeuS-FL Posted at 1-11 19:19
Finally today they send me the tracking number. They just shipped today from California. Will be here in a week by UPS.

Congrats Bro, so you are getting a V2 not a V3
2022-1-11
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Hong Kong

AntDX316 Posted at 1-7 02:48
oh yeah of course ; )

I wouldn't want DJI to go under.  I've done probably at least 50 fly hours without the drones crashing.  I don't have an LLC and was flying without insurance at times as they didn't pay too much most of the time.  I kept buying production equipment and other things so I can roll out believable presentations at an instant when needed.  The less effort the better.  Making scripts can be the hardest, getting people to act and perform can be the hardest, but filming what already is happening without you filming and then you film should be the easiest.

let me tell us some thing very short ..... I think no one reading your lonnnnnnggggggg post don't waste your time and others.
2022-1-12
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

You can be surprised. Some people read it like me.
2022-1-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

ZeuS-FL Posted at 1-12 08:07

Maybe you might take the time to explain what exactly its trying to say ?
2022-1-12
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-12 08:15
Maybe you might take the time to explain what exactly its trying to say ?

I do not say I understand what he tries to express. I say I just read it. Or he is in another esoteric level or he may need help.  I am cant judge.

At least I cant understand the meanings of his words.
2022-1-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

ZeuS-FL Posted at 1-12 08:20
I do not say I understand what he tries to express. I say I just read it. Or he is in another esoteric level or he may need help.  I am cant judge.

At least I cant understand the meanings of his words.

I wouldn’t worry about it , no one else understands either…
2022-1-12
Use props
NMHighker
lvl.1

United States

Late to the party, but after reading everything and following along (even w/ the AI posts) - can anyone comment about the clockwise and then counter-clockwise motion evident in the slow motion video? Does this add any weight to a motor burning out or a bird strike? I have no experience with either happening, but no one commented on this aspect of the video...Thanks!
2022-1-12
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

The fact the drone was able to stabilize 3 times suggest that was a motor/ESC failure. However, since there is not sufficient data there is impossible to be sure 100%. A bird strike is a less likely possibility in this case.
2022-1-12
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

ZeuS-FL Posted at 1-12 08:07

ty : )

I will try more to be understandable.  I don't know what I've written at times unless I re-read it.  I just talk from perspective of playing back what I've seen.  If people can see what I see then it makes sense.  Ultimately the biggest challenge would be trying to keep certain people alive from "resting in peace" as that is what everyone should be engineering for but for "obvious" reasons it can't.  It's questionable because the world is narrative based and people will Have to slave out for many reasons.  World is going to be weird in the future w/ all this tech.  I'm concerned for all those who will "lose their mind" who haven't already.

The more and more the world advanced, the more religion is keeping people behind.  Great if the afterlife is indeed better because of believing in it but if people live too long and w/o enough resource..

Still though, that's not all of the areas needed to cover in life as we know.  There are plenty and plenty of other things that people can't prepare for.  There are too many things to prepare for.  People can only prepare for so much and we need to settle and remain with what we have.  As long as people don't think so much and so far, people will remain "sane" otherwise panic could ensue.  Training is how to keep people more ignorant.  Tech is doing to dissolve all that.  We should be ready as much as possible and as drone pilots, we have a better view of the world than most and we should use it to prepare people better.

I'm just in the realization much hasn't been developed and engineered for as well as unrealized scientific discoveries that would've otherwise saved lives.  The real question is what does the afterlife look like for all those that have died and us knowing things that could've existed would've saved them?  Then what about those that die of super old age naturally?
2022-1-12
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

AntDX316 Posted at 1-12 16:08
ty : )

I will try more to be understandable.  I don't know what I've written at times unless I re-read it.  I just talk from perspective of playing back what I've seen.  If people can see what I see then it makes sense.  Ultimately the biggest challenge would be trying to keep certain people alive from "resting in peace" as that is what everyone should be engineering for but for "obvious" reasons it can't.  It's questionable because the world is narrative based and people will Have to slave out for many reasons.  World is going to be weird in the future w/ all this tech.  I'm concerned for all those who will "lose their mind" who haven't already.

Interesting thoughts.
Will help Hallmark a lot, keep writing to him in private in order to save him from himself...He will thank you later for sure.
And also try in first writing to explain that you are a strong DJI fan and nothing else matters, any other drone is BS and all the ones that criticize M3 are a bunch of idiots...will appreciate it more and will add you as a BFF...
2022-1-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Geo_Drone Posted at 1-14 02:12
Interesting thoughts.
Will help Hallmark a lot, keep writing to him in private in order to save him from himself...He will thank you later for sure.
And also try in first writing to explain that you are a strong DJI fan and nothing else matters, any other drone is BS and all the ones that criticize M3 are a bunch of idiots...will appreciate it more and will add you as a BFF...

Only an idiot would back that mumbo jumbo up, and my guess would have been you first. looks like I was right again
2022-1-14
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2022-1-14
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Geo_Drone Posted at 1-14 02:12
Interesting thoughts.

I didn't criticize The Autel EVO II because I like DJI more.  It indeed didn't not respond to my controls until I hit RTH.  First battery was ok, half of 2nd was not.  I did update and download All the firmware, log in, and everything.  The voice prompts was cool but meaning less when it did what it did w/ no warning or error message.  For f* certain I was wondeirng what I was going to do to explain what is happening After it crashes.  Luckily I was high up in the air above buildings when it was drifting and Luckily RTH worked.  DJI never gave me this issue, never drifted away, if there was an issue it either lands or flies back but it stops first.

I have criticized the M3 too but I don't have personal experience with it.  It does indeed look like it has issues(other posters), perhaps bad design from the parts or the parts being used (installed) were not reliable.  Maybe people lost their drones because they don't know what they are doing.  Like how people treat me when I tell them the Autel EVO II did not work.

The Autel EVO Il controller is also mega top heavy.  The ergonomics or w/e it's called is Bad.  DJI never gives me that issue.  I was having arm/hand pain that I've never experienced after.

People don't realize the issues that can happen if a drone causes damage.  It can cause a multi-chain highway accident, it can make an aircraft crash, it can kill multiple people, it can set buildings on fire, etc.  Now, imagine all that happening to people without insurance, without an LLC, without the ability to pay for a good lawyer, etc.  Imo, if you do everything right, you don't need to wear a helmet when you e-bike/e-scooter fast or even motorcycle but not on a fast motorcycle, without a full helmet the wind in the eyes is not good.  You can even ride with shorts on and a t-shirt like I do in the summer w/o Any issue.  If people lack skill, lack the awareness, the judgement, the quick and near instant reaction times like me, then it's obviously not a good idea to wear a helmet if they want to live w/o issue (wheelchair, special needs, etc.).
2022-1-14
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well, I hope you get your drone soon.
2022-1-14
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

What tha ??
2022-1-16
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

NGC Posted at 1-14 08:09
I laughed out loud reading this. Thanks!

You're welcome .
I don't like people that are small minded, for sure not that ones that, at an advanced age, try to bully other members here just to feel themselves "smarter and important fellows"...
So...instead of responding to his BS, I will just laugh of him from now...We must have pity, old age at some people comes with extra portion of "Grumpy" ))))
I would also recommend him to see "Grumpy Old Man"...His close future...or maybe he's present already...
2022-1-18
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2022-1-18
Use props
djiuser_66LinyKBlkt1
lvl.1
Canada

It's interesting to hear these experiences. I bought 2 of the mavic 3 cine version at the beginning of 2022. June 2022 in Alaska I was bringing the drone in to land. At about 20 feet up and about 25 feet from me the screen went blank and I looked up to see the drone falling from the sky, and I believed that the rotors were stopped by the time it impacted some large flowers. I picked up the drone and in fact the rotors and motors were completely clean, meaning they were in fact stopped before hitting the flowers. After a frustrating experience with care refresh and DJI care refresh, the drone was replaced and so far the unit seems ok.

August 2022 in Greenland with my other drone now and a different battery, I was over water at about 80 feet and the exact same thing happened. Blank screen, no feed, drone fell into the water. I take both of these to be some kind of sudden power failure. I'm much less concerned about the drones themselves and much more concerned about this continuing to happen in the future. I regularly fly over people as part of the work I do and have been doing since using the P2, P3, P4, Mavic 2 Pro and Inspire 2. Never before have I had an issue like this. Now twice in 3 months does not give me a great deal of confidence.
2022-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules