2022-9-8
Use props
MaCJaX
lvl.4
Flight distance : 444193 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_B9FYuvkDZ89c Posted at 2022-1-1 02:34
For me, the random disconnects when using RC Pro has made the M3 experience just too risky when using that controller.

When using the RCN1 I have no issues at all, so this has to be hardware & firmware related.

This is interesting and good to know as I am looking to get the RC Pro for the Mavic 3 and Mavic 3 Classic. I am using the RM330 with my only complaint being the flight distance.
2023-7-18
Use props
djiuser_Bwklqk1UEjtS
New

United States

I bought mavic 3 and fluid several times and well basically the damn drone that had a problem where if you took off real fast and it didn't have a good GPS lot but it had one but if you took off in sport mode full forward thrust and full you know vertical thrust the Drone would just go nuts it would start flying around on its own like it was out of control but once that GPS fully locked then it would get stable again anyways one day the damn thing I actually launched it from a boat and I forgot about the GPS being a junk on it but anyway I took off and I didn't take off with the high rate of speed or anything so I didn't expect any problems but the damn thing decided to go nuts again and it it flew into the lake never to be found again DJI looked at the flight log and said it was a propulsion era as usual okay so they sent me a replacement unit the replacement unit I got I think it was the second flight I had with the unit it flew for quite some distance about I'd say at least $6,000 ft away and then it decided to go nuts on its own flying all kind of different ways and I was trying to keep it stable but then I lost control of it of course DJI reported that it was a propulsioner again so I got the third one and I was using it for quite some time but just last night the third one decided that it was in high winds and it started going stupid on for no reason at all and was actually like flying way up high and stuff it wasn't really trying to come down but then decided to go sideways and crash somewhere I hope it didn't run into somebody's house or hurt somebody but it was I haven't seen that piece of junk and I got a report that's DJI I don't want to know the mavic three by the way folks those things are garbage but I will tell you now these were pretty high winds and these things are supposed to stand up to level five wind speeds mavic three being a flagship well I did have some beacon lights on this unit and I went and took off in my mavic 2 zoom and did a search for it I did not find it so I assumed that she went down somewhere in the water but I will tell you the mavic 2 zoom I didn't seem to have any problems handling the wind or anything so I I was quite impressed with that actually because you know I thought the zoom was inferior to the mavic 3 but here's something I like to add that I thought was quite important I want it I expected DJI to say that it was pilot error because it said the Ohio wind and all that s*** so that's why I kind of use the zoom I took a risk in that but tell you what no problem but I wanted to further my case so I launched a mini two drone yes I said many too I launched a DJI mini 2 drone in these high-speed wins you know hurricane coming through and the mini too was able to handle everything in fact I brought the mini 2 up to well over 500 ft which when in fact the DJI mavic 3 was only at like 150 oh the mini too was able to handle over 500 ft with no stress at all and the mavic 2 zoom was able to handle it but the mavic 3 couldn't do s*** it's Apollo junk and I don't want another one so I hope they give you just my money back and I think I'd be satisfied with that and I would never do any business with them again and that's all I have to say folks I hope this helps a lot of people thank you and happy flying
2023-8-31
Use props
djiuser_Bwklqk1UEjtS
New

United States

Yes folks I just wanted to recant you know what I mean I'm not really you can't I'm just saying just reiterate that the mini drone is outperforming the mavic 3 and you're paying a lot less money keep that in mind when it comes to the store could handle a higher wind speed and go a higher elevation with no problem when the mavic 3 flipped out like a retard and I've had three mavic threes and they are all junk I'm very regretful of everybody
2023-8-31
Use props
Bullflier
lvl.4

Spain

Check this link about the Mavic 3 Classic problem, regarding color in photos and videos.
I don't know if they have fixed it with any firmware, but seeing these problems, and the
price of the Mavic 3, many people take a step back.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=288231
2023-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules