Hand landing/takeoff mode mini 2?
1133 4 2022-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bekerteli
New

Singapore

I am curious if this is something you’re able to do with the mini 2. It seems to come down a bit hard when it lands and I’m concerned about breaking. I have a tello and it has a built in hand landing mode. Does the mini have something like this or some way to land and takeoff from your hand instead of the ground?

2022-1-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Because I live on a large boat I always hand take off and recover my drones.  I have done this with the Mini, Mini 2 and Air 2.  Just takes a bit of practice.  Using hand take off/landing also helps keep getting tiny objects inside the motors during take off or landing.  
2022-1-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there bekerteli. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Just a reminder that it DJI does not recommended hand catching your DJI drone or any DJI drone for safety purposes. Please do not stop the drone by hand, it could be dangerous and please land the said drone and stop the motors by sticks, or use the auto landing function if possible. Thank you for your kind understanding and have a nice day.
2022-1-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mini2 is the easiest of all the drones to hand launch and catch,   you can start the props and then gently nudge it into the air its great.
2022-1-2
Use props
miterkint
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

I am curious if this is something you’re able to do with the mini 2. It seems to come down a bit hard when it lands and I’m con https://mobdro.onl/cerned about breaking. I have a tello and it has a built in hand landing mode. Does the mini have something like this or some way to land and takeoff from your hand instead  https://vidmate.onl/of the ground?

issue got solved!!
2022-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules